Peters Twp Living Estate Auction
156 Pleasantview Drive McMurray, PA 15317
Online bidding ends: Thursday, September 13th starting at 7:00 p.m.
Removal: Friday, September 14th from 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
10% Buyers premium applies
Lic #AY 002064
With questions, please contact auctioneer Dan Reeder at 724-561-9167 or [email protected]
|1987 PONTIAC FIREBIRD TRANS AM, 14K ORIGINAL MILES, SHOWROOM CONDITION|
Burlington House Furniture Full size wooden bed frame - two drawer matching end stand - six drawer one door dresser - 18 in D 30 in H 63 inches w
|4 drawer desk that matches number 200 - with matching desktop bookcase - includes chair - desk is 19 in D x 30 in H 44 in w - desktop bookcase is 9.5 in D x 48 in H x 44 in w|
|4 - wall decor including one mirror 20 x 36 - friend Beach 18 x 16 - stream scene 27 x 39 - sailboat on canvas framed - 19 x 25 - signed Patricia Cunningham|
|5 - collectors 3D plates Madonna Ben Sosa, Madonna profetica, la nativita, g i o i a Al mondo, l a d u r a z i o n e d e i ma g i|
|10 collector plates including Norman Rockwell and John Keats|
|Vintage toys and games including Playskool Fisher-Price several board games and etc.|
|Plastic Clothes hangers|
|Fisher-Price toys, puzzles, children’s books, dolls and etc.|
|Dresser lamp - 19 in tall|
|Tonka and Buddy L Metal tracks, dump truck, car hauler, army jeep and JCB excavator|
|Precious Moments, angels and etc.|
|Jewelry boxes, ceramic figurines and other decorative items|
|Burlington house furniture four piece set including desk with credenza and chair, and table and dresser|
|Full bed with metal/brass headboard and linens|
|Pair of brass lamps|
|3 - boxes of vases, candles and candle related items|
|2 - crates of personal products - Green carpet - waste can - step stool|
|2 - metal rolling carts - containing women's products including jewelry, curlers, jewelry cleaner, Etc|
|Rattan chair - 30 in D x 29 in H x 25 in w|
|Framed fisherman picture - 22h X 28 w|
|Wooden bookcase - 12in D x 48 in h x 36in w contents included - books vintage magazines begin parentheses Readers Digest National Geographic Etc|
|Bunk bed ladder and office supplies|
|Office supplies - electronic chords - lights Etc|
|Contents of closet - storage organizers|
|Paper supplies - address labels, filing labels, paper, etcetera|
|Epson Stylus 800 printer - printer stand - telephones best telephone stand|
|2 - drawer file cabinet with key|
|Desk and contents - power strips - computer speaker system powered subwoofer and speakers - keyboard|
|Rolling desk chair|
|ViewSonic 21 in computer monitor - HP Deskjet f2430 print scan copy|
|Computer cabinet cabinet two doors and Storage - cabinet closed size 21 in D X 74 in H x 38 in w - contents not included|
|2 - desk chair mats|
|Metal wall decor - including sailing ships and three seagulls|
|Framed painting on velvet - 26in h x 48-in w|
|Ship on Driftwood wall decor - 37 in H x 24 in w|
|Ducks in Flight painted on end of wine barrel - 3 - small hunting prints framed - approx 6in h x 8 in w - Mallards descent|
|Contents of upstairs hall closet bedspreads - blankets - tiles and other miscellaneous items|
|3 - 11 inch duck collector's plates with wall hangers 2 - duck 8.5 inch plates - 1 - 8.5 in Eagle collectors plate - soaring Majesty|
|1 - 9.5 in round collectors plate - USS Constitution by Tom Freeman - 1 - 8.5 in collectors plate number 53008 the Advent of the golden bourgh|
|American Standard rise and shine round Front plastic toilet seat in light blue|
|Framed wall mirror 44 in H x 22 in w|
|6 floral arrangements|
|World on my shoulders bookends|
|4 - 6 inch plates Norman Rockwell|
|Flat tire service for 10 by Oneida|
|2 - lamps - floor lamp with flickering candle lights and bass - 21 inch round glass table - hanging lamp with flickering lights - hanging like 30 in Long without chain|
|White fur sectional - with Chase 73 inches d x 22in h x approximately 129 in w|
|Blue and white the ocean in red framed picture - 44 in H x99 in w a really Unique Piece|
|Gold fur chair that circular- 30 in D x 26in h x 39 in w|
|Wyndham service for 8 China - includes plates, bowls ,serving platters ,serving Bowl .dessert plates saucers cups cream, sugar, coffee pot|
|Petrified wood with glass top coffee table - glass top is 1 inch plate glass - very unique piece 34d X 14.5 in H x approximately 47 in w|
|Dirt Devil direct power clean path vacuum sweeper - model number ud70170|
|2 -silk trees|
|4 decorative collectors plates|
|2 - blue collectors plate|
|Box of fine dining items napkin holders, tablecloths placemats Etc|
|6 ft tall floor lamp|
|Encyclopedia set of great books of the western world|
|Encyclopedia Britannica - Webster's dictionaries|
|pair of Venturi speakers - V6 to a 00692 model number V6 2- 14 inches high|
|Decorative items including raccoon - lovebirds on glass Branch Etc|
|2 - Stone sets of bookends carved - horses and Siesta time|
|2 - sets of brass bookends|
|4 - tempered glass shelves in a smoky Color - needs to be removed - average 48 inches long - contents not included|
|Wall decor including picture frames Saturday evening post - Beach canvas Etc|
|Large variety of VHS tapes and one small table - metal and wood - 16in D ax 16 in H x 16 in w|
|Contents of Entry closet - includes various sizes of shoe shelves clothing shelves storage units - 2 - umbrellas - basket - metal hangers|
|Decorative gold Sparkle floral Leaf wreath 3 shelf corner shelf solid wood- 20 in tall|
|Cushioned tan sueded with wood element rocker recliner chair|
|Set of brass and wrought iron fireplace tools - vintage Chimney Sweeper|
|Brass embellished fireplace screen|
|Lazy Boy queen size sofa sleeper with a Southwestern pattern - earthtones - very nice condition - 36 in d x 36in h x 82 in w|
|Vintage assorted ready to play CDs - cdrs unused - VHS tapes sealed package unused - Maxell unused cassette tapes and various holders|
|Approximate 42 inch Philips flat screen TV with remote and General Electric enhanced HDTV antenna|
|Magnavox digital video disc recorder with video cassette recorder - model number z v 420 mw8 - Philips digital video disc recorder DVD-R 75 both with remotes and manuals|
|Nice quality - nice weight black tone with glass shelves TV entertainment stand- 23 d x 21 in H x 41 in - contents not included|
|2 - magazine racks - 1 wrought iron - 1 metal|
|2 - Brasstown magazine racks one with glass Shelf - table with glass top- 18 in high - glass 15 in across|
|4 - countertop High stools with wood backs - metal legs - lightly padded seats m a medium brown|
|Bose acoustimass 5 Series II direct reflecting speaker system - 99141 - contains mounting kit- 2 - 2 directional Bose speakers|
|2 - RCA High Fidelity speakers - speaker for in - sp120 - 11 B|
|JVC TD - w103 stereo double cassette deck - Olson microphone - Olson stereo headphones|
|BSR 250 S McDonald phonograph player - plays 33, 45, 78|
|Harman / Kardon HK 3600 stereo receiver - Optimus CD - 7250 compact disc automatic changer professional series by pioneer|
|Sony wide bitstream minidisc digital recorder minidisc deck model number m d s d j e 520 - TKD 2 CD player recorder- remotes - and recorded music on Mini discs|
|Pioneer Auto reverse direct drive RTD 7:07 - reel-to-reel player - includes recorded music and accessories|
|4 - glass shelves and 1 wooden shelf - 52 in Long 14 in deep - need removed - contents not included- tempered glass|
|Large stock pot with 2 - lids - 12 in across x 8 and 1/2 in high|
|3 - enamel coded stock pots - 1 with lid - 1 meat grinder- 1 pack mate vacuum seal|
|European Coffee House canister - vacuseal - a l t e a pasta maker - wyndmere 1100 Watts single burner - Panasonic ice crusher|
|Metal box storage holder - includes contents - 3 tier fruit mesh hanger- needs removed|
|Six drawer index card metal file cabinet chock-full of recipes- 3 bags of large trash bags by Ace Hardware - fluff Duster|
|2 drawer metal filing cabinet|
|Dish streaming racks - spice Carousel - large lot of Rubbermaid and plastic ware small step stool - boxes of wraps - light bulbs various styles - Softsoap - handles dish clips|
|2 slice toaster with cover - model number 14081 household food processor - Hamilton Beach yogurt maker - food scale|
|Cabinet contents - includes milkshake glasses parfait glasses stemware of all types- Banana Split glass cups Etc|
|Contents of cabinet includes juice pitchers - glass pictures - storage jars - broiler and bacon mini pans|
|Baking supplies including cookie cutters - cookie presses - kitchen dish cloths - drawer of utensils - muffin pans cake pans - pie pans - bread pans - HotPads and the cookie sheets|
|Enamel roasters - a mammal double decker stock pot|
|Tour of cooking utensils - drawer of the baking utensils including measuring cups and mixer - cabinet of glass bakeware including some Pyrex - deep fryer - food scale mixing bowls strainer - grater and other miscellaneous items|
|Desk drawer with meat Forks, strainers - cabinet full of pots and pans with lids|
|Of ceramic bowls baking dishes - glass bowls - Pyrex serving bowls Etc|
|Corelle dishware - plates and two bowls - Anchor Hocking measuring cup - 2 sango nova black soup cups and glass casserole dish|
|Contents of cabinet and lower counter includes ceramic coffee set with 4 cups sugar bowl and creamer - Lou kairys mug Jameson Irish whiskey mug - Coca-Cola glass McDonald's Olympics glass - several mugs some from Keystone America|
|Hamilton Beach toaster oven - model number 31507 r|
|Hamilton Beach microwave - model HB p90d 23 Al DJ- 900 watts|
|6 pieces of wall decor - some with sayings|
|Butcher Block cutting board - glass cutting board - pepper grinders - knives and blocks for storage - flatware including some Oneida napkin holder - spoon rests - burner covers Etc|
|6 - pieces of wall decor stash includes wooden plate from Salzburg, wooden carved Moon and Al, metal art of a leaf and mushrooms - 2 - pressed leather designs from Canada|
|Patio furniture - metal leaf pattern includes cushions - sofa 74 in Long X 34 inches high - 2 - chairs 34 inches high X 30-in w - metal glass top table and other miscellaneous items|
|U - line beer keg cooler and tap - accessories included - box of 4 Pepsi canisters|
|Microwave stand with one shelf - 1 drawer - cabinet below - in white - 18 in d X 32in h x 29 in w|
|Aussie LP gas grill- Bonza tm3 - model 73522 includes accessories|
|Amber wine craft with 5 glasses - Amber glass basket with detail|
|2 - glass carafes with Stoppers|
|Plastic serving items - glass salad bowl - Salad Shooter - copo lettuce spinner|
|Vintage American Family scale|
|5 - pieces of pottery - 4 with lids|
|Various size vases - vintage Crystal Bowl - planter with frog - crystal cream and sugar on Tray|
|1 - tea kettle - 3 - glass coffee pots|
|2 - Presto pressure cookers with accessories|
|Two boxes of lightbulbs – paper towel laying|
|Various length extension cords|
|Canning supplies – jars – pressure canner – silver – enamel cooker|
|DP Gympac 1000 fitness system-needs to be removed from the wall|
|Speed bag and bracket-needs to be removed from the wall|
|Bed frames – curtain rods – metal frames – other hardware|
|Two drawer filing cabinet-28 D x 29 H x 15 W|
|Two drawer filing cabinet-28 D x 29 H x 15 W|
|School view model 680 screen – 70 inches wide|
|Whirlpool upright freezer - 27 D x 67 H x 29 W-located in the basement|
|Whirlpool upright freezer-with a key lock-29 D x 74 H x 32 W-located in the basement|
|Two shelves of fishing tackle - couple of rods – spinning reels never used – tackle boxes full of tackle|
|HO gauge train supplies – tracks – other assorted supplies-vintage erector set|
|Filing cabinet – wall-mounted – drawers pull out – needs to be removed from the wall 15 D x 24 H x 36 W|
|Filing cabinet – wall-mounted – drawers pull out – needs to be removed from the wall 15 D x 40 H x 36 W|
|HO gauge train sets – two sets – 8 x 8 platform with track installed – accessories included – Village – bridge – power source-2 streetcars included-platform is hanging from the basement ceiling into pieces and needs to be removed|
|HO gauge trains – train power source – accessories – houses – trees – extra train track|
|Four drawer filing cabinet with a lock and keys-28 D x 52 H x 15 W|
|2 - 2 drawer 3 x 5 card files- 16 D x 5.5 H x 12.5 W|
|3 - 2 drawer 3 x 5 card files- 16 D x 5.5 H x 12.5 W|
|Secretary desk – waste baskets – chair – floor pad included-main desk 30 D x 28 H x 60 W -side section - 18 D x 28 H x 41 W - needs to be taken apart for removal-contents on top of desk not included|
|2 - 2 drawer filing cabinets- 28 D x 29 H x 15 W|
|Four drawer filing cabinet with a lock and keys-28 D x 52 H x 15 W|
|Five drawer filing cabinet- 28 D x 57 H x 15|
|Credenza- 18 D x 27.5 H x 66 W|
|GE upright vacuum cleaner – 12 amp – 15 inch cleaning path – extra bags included|
|Office supplies – contents of three shelves – file Benz – letter holders – metal file boxes|
|Two electric typewriters – stands for the typewriters - three boxes of paper|
|Metal cabinet – Fellowes paper shredder- 20 D x 24 H x 30 W|
|Countertop with the computer accessories – drawer for keyboard – platform for monitors – bulletin board – other office supplies|
|Sentry fireproof safe – with combination17 D x 23 H x 18 W|
|11 gun cases - long gone soft side cases - long gun hard side case – pistol cases|
|Work bench – includes 2/2 drawer filing cabinets – some of the contents are included – items Excluded are numbered-reloading supplies- unprimed brass-bullets-lead- lead pot- other miscellaneous reloading supplies- bench needs to be removed-27 D x 44 H x 68 W -Black metal shelf and wood shelf above are included not the contents of those shelves|
|Maytag heavy duty 2 speed extra capacity washing machine with extra pump belt and parts - does work|
|Maytag 6 cycle dryer model number mde9316ayw Electric - extra parts|
|Electrolux refrigerator freezer model number fr T 18s 6 aww - with manual|
|Contents of cabinet - includes hampers cleaning supplies shelf ironing board irons Etc|
|Space saver laundry room rolling washer dryer divider shelf - waste can - 2 hampers|
|4 - 2 drawer metal cabinets - some with keys|
|Brother riviere sewing machine model 16881 - in box|
|Twin Fit made in England Small adjustable dress form - number 1750 a measurements bust - 33 in 239 in - waste 25 in 232 in-- hips 34 in 241 in - back waist-length 15 in 217 in-- neck 13 and a half inch plus|
|Whirlpool dehumidifier - works|
|Shelf of miscellaneous items including basket of thread - bags of polyfill - storage totes with craft supplies - basket of books fabric Etc|
|House painting supplies|
|Three wooden bats including Louisville Slugger 125 why made in the USA softball Model 12 bat - wooden revelation bat number GC 1491 could be made in the USA - Hillary & bradsby Louisville Kentucky wooden bat - 3 gloves|
|Various golf balls - putting greens - and a putter - time to play|
|6 - badminton rackets - 2 - tennis rackets including Wilson champ and AMC autograph|
|Sportcraft croquet set - wooden vintage 1970s - still in box|
|Large racquetball lot - includes an abundance of racquetball some new wrist guards - to racquetball racquet cases and one racket - includes string to restring rackets and white navy size 12 men's racquetball shoes - most items brand new|
|Archery set including Blackhawk 40 lb 28 in Bow - metal tip arrows - tartar armed guard - R&L tab|
|9 - VHS tape storage boxes|
|2 - dartboard targets|
|5 - briefcases|
|Various styles of luggage|
|Counter height white padded seat stools|
|Eureka the Boss Pro bagless superlite vacuum - no attachments - Euro pro turbo hand vacuum model ep033 600 W turbo suction - Hoover floor polisher- 1970s model with manual and attachments Bissell floor sweeper manual|
|Contents of two shelves - mementos of travels of days gone by - includes tote bag from Vietnam Wooden Boat Asian looking bowl on carved wood pedestal - Buddha - items for Mexico - wooden carved basket - hand drum Etc|
|Mementos from different countries - contents of two shelves|
|Classic Oak pants press / valet with instructions|
|Two electric heaters|
|Rifle rack - holds for rifles - mounts to the wall - with locking drawer and key|
|Mark 10 professional portable racket stringing machine manufactured by interglobe development|
|Wall mounted pool stick holder - needs to be removed - includes pool sticks and break stick|
|Various size and style thermoses - camping cook sets - raincoats and canteen|
|Large woven picnic basket - Playmate cooler - little Playmate cooler|
|Camera equipment including Panasonic PK - 957 - easels - assorted vintage handheld cameras including Keystone pocket everflash 120 Kodak Brownie Fiesta Kodak extra light 10 Magic Cube magimatic 110 pocket camera brand ansco model 412-01- developing tank|
|AC Delco wall radio - ivanti 5 inch TV|
|Nylon car cover - Automotive anti-theft alarm system|
|Bush now Century 15 mm Prismatic telescope|
|Allied ratcheting tie down set straps made of DuPont nylon 66 fibers - new in package|
|RCA forehead VHS player - Sanyo 4 head VCR Magnavox 4 head HiFi stereo with DVD recorder - Go. Video VHS and DVD player|
|4 - bookshelves - attached to the wall - needs removed - chock-full of hand recorded movies on VHS wonderful variety include some Pittsburgh sports games also|
|Vintage telephones - rotary- 70s to present|
|Bacharach combustion test kit - made in the USA|
|Ornate jeweled sword set from Spain - decorative not a toy|
|4 - boxes of Christmas holiday decorations - including wreaths - ornaments - mugs - beautiful Nativity - Linens rugs cookie cutters that has glass drink stirrers Etc|
|Holiday decorations including fall - 4th of July - Valentine's Day - plastic storage baskets|
|Contents of table - includes GAF 1688 / Z movie projector - b u m i g Marquez 807d movie projector - bu in my G speaker - Vai a mark 2 8 mm live action movie editor 36 inch movie screen - boxes of full-length film movies including Laurel and Hardy, the 7th Voyage of Sinbad, Citizen Kane, African Queen and more|
|New in box lying down buck new in box standing book - new in box feeding doe outdoor decorations - 3D wire sculpture 30-inch sleigh - 14 inch lighted snowman decoration - 13 inch lighted snowflake decoration - Fast Trax Snap-on light track system, two boxes - assorted wrapping paper - 2 - Christmas trees|
|Leather look nylon upholstered sofa - some wear - tear in cushion and arm- needs cleaned|
|The perfect chair for the man cave - wrought iron with leather cushions - swivels - includes ottoman- vintage 70s - chair missing one button|
|Benchrest - 3 sandbags - gun case with handle plastic|
|Handmade solid wood two drawer handled gun case with cleaning rack on top - with keys|
|4 - wrought iron and vinyl upholstered bar stools - 1970s - heavy no rips or tears - 28 inch seat height|
|Montclair Pool table - model EC 8 - 4 by 8 slate top full-size regulation - ping pong table toppers, two-piece with net paddles and accessories -|
|Box of vinyls - includes instrumental, Jazz, Latin music, Spanish, guitar Huge lot|
|Box of 15 vinyl LP records featuring comedians|
|Box of vinyl LP records - mix lot country - numerous country western artists - Elvis - Elton John Neil Diamond - Carpenters - kiss - Boston Etc - some new unopened sealed|
|Stainless steel lot of vinyl LP records - 15 vintage Christmas albums|
|Vinyl lps records of frank Sinatra - Ray Charles Harry Belafonte - Lou Rawls - van McCoy - The Platters Etc|
|Vinyl LPS records - includes multiple artist on records - TV's greatest detective hits disco Dynamite - Peter Gunn - Burt baccarat Etc|
|Set of LPS vinyl records including living German a complete language course - sets of forty-fives|
|Billiards lamp - needs to be removed - hangs 21 in - 16 in x 55 in|
|Glass punch bowl - includes Ladle and cups|
|Box full of empty beer cans - quite the variety of types|
|Large lot a beer mugs - coasters - card party at supplies - including Jigger strainer Etc|
|Pipe Smoker's dream - pipe holders - pipes some hand-carved - ashtrays - tobacco jars Etc|
|4 steins- 3 pilsner glasses - 1 Stein from Germany - 3 Stein from Brazil|
|Beer taps handles|
|Navy Enlistment posters|
|Case of camel matches - box of ashtrays|
|Set of pink and tan China - includes baking dish, salt pepper shakers, 6 cups serving bowls Etc|
|Wyndmere 1100 watt single burner - g e v a l i a coffee maker- cookie sheet - Farberware stainless steel 22in x 14.25 in oval platter|
|Show it the way it is if nobody's interested holiday compact refrigerator - 23 in D x 33-in h X 22 in w|
|Hand carved stagecoach with six horses- 35 in Long X 10 in H|
|28 X20 hand sketch drawing by Pittsburgh artist Charles picture - 74 - reclining nude on couch|
|Bar lamp - light up Miller Time Bar Light - Meister Brau mirror - Jack Daniels mirror - 10 there's nothing like Guinness sign anaplastic Miller made the American way sign|
|Glasses - various sizes - glass pictures - glass set with carrier - saver fare goblets 4 - 16 oz glasses new in box - case of wine glasses new in box|
|6 - new in box highball glasses - unique design|
|4 best brass decorative items including picture - ship on platter - spittoon - deer wine bottle holder|
|Entertaining items including ice buckets - chip-and-dip sets - candy jars -etc|
|Serving utensils including platters - fondue set - baskets condiment servers Etc|
|Two propane tanks – grip on tank holder|
|Scotts speedy green 2000 fertilizer spreader – watering can|
|Black & Decker workmate workbench|
|2- 2 gallon sprayers|
|Four wheel wonder hand cart – Jackson deluxe garden cart – needs some repair|
|Two sections of flat garden hose|
|Ryobi electric mulchinator blower/vacuum|
|Stone garden fountain with pump- 15” high|
|18 foot aluminum extension ladder|
|Shop - vac wet/dry vacuum – model 700 H – 10, 12 gallon-with some accessories – filter –mounting ring|
|Remington 16 inch electric chainsaw – 3.25 peak horsepower|
|Miscellaneous garden tools - rakes – snow shovels – pole saw – splitting maul – sledge hammer|
|Route 22 inch self-propelled walk behind mower – Briggs and Stratton motor– Bag included|
|Coleman PowerMate clean machine 1210 pressure washer|
|Roll of Alco shield ice and water protector roofing material|
|Rubbermaid bin with Jonathan green grass seed mixture – unopened bag – 25 pounds – bag of concrete mix-additional bags of grass seed – three bags of topsoil|
|Large Rubbermaid bin of miracle grow fertilizer – lawn insect control – Various other lawn and garden supplies|
|Wooden shelving unit – contents included – extension cord with trouble light – garden tools – small device – 4000 pound hydraulic floor jack – socket sets – miscellaneous handtools – staple gun and staples – buckets - car wash supplies-miscellaneous-23 D x 72 H x 57 W|
|Black & Decker circular saw – hand saw-bow saw – 21 inch blade|
|Workbench with peg board – tool belt-Vice included-21 D x 45 H x 60 W|
|Assortment of garden tools – shovels –rakes - pick axes – brooms|
|Metal scrap – scrap wood|
|Shelf of miscellaneous products – two mailboxes – several birdfeeders – paper telling – Electric high and dry food crisper-lawn ornaments|
|Three shelves of miscellaneous hardware – sawhorse stands – jackstands – automotive hardware – battery starter – oh that’s Three shelves of miscellaneous hardware – saw horse stands – jackstands – automotive hardware – battery starter- jumper cables – portable air compressor – emergency 2 way CB radio – wiper blades – oil filters|
|Three shelves of automotive supplies - gas can – air filters – emergency roadside Kit- much more|
|Pogo log splitter|
|Black & Decker 16 inch hedge trimmer – electric|
|Poland micro XXV Chainsaw-and carrying case|
ANY QUESTIONS - Call our Office at 724-847-1887 from 9am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday or cell phone of Matt Hostetter 724-462-5547 or Dan Reeder 724-561-9167.
1) AUCTION SITE USER AGREEMENT - This is a legal agreement between you (the User or Buyer) and the Site Owner or Auction Company. You must be at least 18 years old to bid. Sherman Hostetter Group LLC DBA Hostetter Auctioneers (hereinafter referred to as Auction Company) at its sole discretion, may ban from further use any Buyer or Seller which Auction Company believes to have in any way misrepresented itself or any item, failed to abide by the terms and conditions, or conducted any improper auction behavior as determined solely by Auction Company. Any Seller who misrepresented their items and any Buyer who improperly fails to carry through with a purchase will be banned from any further use and may be subject to additional legal actions.
2) REGISTRATION - All Bidders are required to register for a bidder’s number to bid at our online auction. Bidders must register online providing the necessary registration information such as name, address, phone numbers, driver’s license, email address, credit card information and any other information requested for identification. The Bidder hereby acknowledges that he/she is of legal age and sound mind. By registering you are agreeing that you have read and fully understand the complete “Terms and Conditions of Auction”, and any additional terms and conditions announced or on the website, and agree to be bound thereby. All registered Bidders take full responsibility for their bidder’s number. Bidder numbers are nontransferable. All bids made by the holder of the number will be the responsibility of the registered Bidder. All sales are final. No refunds, reductions, returns, exchanges or charge backs! No Exceptions! The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any applicant for a bidding number or the privilege of bidding at any online or onsite auction and to revoke such privilege at any time.
3) ALL ITEMS SELL WITH RESERVE - All items in the online auction sell with reserve and subject to the Auction Company/Sellers acceptance and/or rejection of the high bid, regardless of whether stated “with reserve” or not stated “with reserve.”
4) BIDDING - Do not bid unless you agree to ALL of the terms and conditions posted herein. By bidding you are acknowledging agreement with all of the terms and conditions included herein and else where on our website. The highest Bidder shall be the Buyer and no Bidder shall retract their bid. A Buyer is deemed to have accepted an item or lot when they make their bid. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale. All sales are final. The Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any and all bids on items and lots not being sold at absolute auction. The acceptable bidding increments are established and controlled by the Auctioneer. The Auctioneers reserve the right to bid on behalf of the Seller/s.
5) JUMP BID - is a bidding strategy by which a bidder increases the bid by more than the next accepted bid (such as placing your bid at $150 when the next accepted bid is $125). This practice is used by some bidders to discourage others from bidding in hopes of acquiring an item at a lower price. There are many theories on the effectiveness of this practice and a bidder who wishes to apply it does so at their own discretion. The auction company will not lower the price of an item that has been won by a "jump bid” with no other competing bids.
6) BUYERS PREMIUM - A 10% Buyers Premium Applies on ALL purchases. A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to all purchases. A Buyers Premium is a predetermined percentage or flat fee added to the high bid price to achieve the contract sales price. The use of a Buyers Premium will not in any manner whatsoever constitute an agency relationship between the Auctioneers (their licensees, employees or agents), and the Buyer. The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents are agents for the Seller Only. The Buyers Premium has been a choice of the Seller/s. The Buyers Premium may vary depending on the auction. The Auction Company may change the Buyers Premium at any time to meet the needs of the Seller and/or to abide by the auction listing agreement. You may also call our office to find out the exact amount of the Buyers Premium for any auction. Any applicable taxes are calculated on both the Buyers Premium and the bid amount.
7) POSTED CLOSING TIMES - Posted closing times and displays of the Auction Companies current time are approximate. Auction Company reserves the right to close early or extend an auction at any time at its sole discretion. It is strongly recommended that bids be placed early to avoid losing out due to an ill-timed, last minute bid or technical difficulty. All times are based on the Eastern Standard Time Zone unless stated otherwise.
8) PAYMENT - Payment will be by CREDIT CARD ONLY. The credit card used for your registration (must be your credit card) and will be charged for your purchases after the close of the auction and prior to the removal date. If you would like to update or change your card on file, please call us at 724-847-1887. The Auction Company RESERVES THE RIGHT to charge your credit card if no payment is made by the stated removal date. Payment by other than credit card (cash or check) must be coordinated with and approved by the Auction Company prior to bidding in the online auction. All payment methods must be approved by the Auctioneers in their sole and absolute discretion prior to bidding. No post dated checks will be accepted and will be treated as non-payment. Buyer payment will include bid amount, buyers premium, appropriate taxes and any other fees or expenses due. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned” are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks. No purchases may be removed from the auction site until said purchases are paid for in full. Once it is removed it is your sole ownership and responsibility. Auctioneers reserve the right to have all payments converted to valid cash before removal of any items or lots.
9) PAYMENT RESPONSIBILITY - The Bidder hereby further agrees that whether he/she shall be acting as a principal, an agent, an officer or director of a corporation or partnership, or otherwise in any capacity whatsoever, the Bidder and the Company he/she represents shall both be responsible for the payment of the purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses with respect to any and all items and lots for which the Bidder shall be the successful Buyer in the online auction. And, if the Buyer shall tender a credit card or non-certified check in payment for the whole or any part of such purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses, all items and lots sold in reliance on such credit card and check shall be subject to seizure by Auctioneers and/or their licensees, employees and agents at the sole cost and expense of the Bidder in the event that such credit card or check shall be dishonored upon presentation of payment, for insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charged back, etc. In the event of non-payment, dishonored, insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charge back, etc., for credit card or check for purchases as stated herein, the Auctioneers shall have a possessory lien on said unpaid purchases until such purchases are paid in full. In the event of any lawsuit or legal action taken in connection with or arising out of the terms herein, the Auctioneers shall be entitled to recover all costs, expenses and attorney fees incurred.
10) LATE PAYMENT - Any payment accepted late shall incur a twenty-five percent (25%) surcharge on the full amount of the invoice.
11) PURCHASE PRICE CALCULATION - Note that the purchase price is the sum of the bid price, the Buyers Premium, any Buyers Fee, expenses, and sales tax if applicable, etc. All payments must be in US Funds. Auction Company reserves the right to charge the total amount or any remaining balance of your purchase price on your credit card if the balance is not otherwise paid. We do not accept partial payments. Invoices must be paid in full prior to pick up.
12) AUTO EXTEND FEATURE - Please note when bidding, there is an auto-extend feature on this online auction system. The auto-extend feature time frame is set by the auction company. For this example the auto-extend feature is set at 2 minutes - If someone bids in the last 2 minutes immediately prior to the end of the auction on that item, the online auction system will automatically extend the bidding time for a 2 minute increment (and will continue to do so) until there is a 2 minute period (after the original closing time) where no one bids, then the auction on that item will close. This feature will leave the bidding open for any item that has received a bid within the last 2 minutes prior to close and from the last recorded bid time, even if the ending time has been reached. This feature has been added to eliminate sniping and to make the online bidding process more fair and to resemble a 'live' auction. Keep in mind that seconds are not recorded with bid entries. A bid recorded at 5:30 and 40 seconds will have a recorded bid time of 5:30. Bid & refresh immediately and often.
13) REMOVAL AND FAILURE TO REMOVE - All purchases must be removed from the auction site without damaging any property and within the posted time frame allotted. Removal is at the Buyer’s sole obligation, cost and risk, and only in a manner approved by the Auctioneers. All costs, responsibility and risk of such removal shall be borne by Buyer and, in every case; Buyer will use prudence and care in such removal. In the event the Buyer fails to pay the whole of the purchase price, fails to remove all purchased items and lots, or comply with any other condition herein contained or agreed to, the deposit shall be forfeited to the Auctioneer and the Auctioneer shall retain a possessory lien on all items or lots of the Buyer. The auction deposit and any payment made by the Buyer shall be retained by the Auctioneers for application against such deficiency. The Buyer agrees that the Auctioneer and/or Seller may retain all monies received pursuant to any such resale and apply that money toward any deficiency without further notice. The Auctioneers reserve the right to require proof of adequate insurance coverage from any Buyer of items or lots requiring dismantling, rigging, hot cutting, refrigerant certification, or any situation deemed necessary by the Auctioneers. Buyers agree to indemnify and save harmless both the Sellers and the Auctioneers and their licensees, employees and agents, against any and all damage caused by the acts of the Buyers and/or their agents, employees, etcetera, in connection with the dismantling, rigging, hot cutting, refrigerant removal, or any situation during the removal process of any item/s or lot/s. Buyers agree that any and all damages to the land or buildings, inside and outside, caused by them must be fixed, replaced or repaired to Auctioneer’s and/or Seller’s satisfaction, before they are permitted to leave with their purchases. If for any reason, the Buyers fail to remove any item or lot within the specified time, the item or lot will be deemed abandoned and the Auctioneer shall have the right but not the obligation, at their sole discretion to resell, discard or remove and store the items or lots at the Buyers’ sole risk and expense, without any notice to Buyer and without waiving any rights that Auction Company or Seller may have against Buyer. The Buyers understand that they will lose any right, title or interest the Buyers may have acquired and the item or lot shall revert and repossess to the Seller or Auctioneer without any further notice to the Buyers. In addition, Buyers will be liable for any rent incurred, labor, storage, hauling, dump fees, etc, and damage suffered by the Auctioneers because of the Buyers failure to remove any item or lot. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to secure all safety equipment to meet all applicable government safety standards in using or removing any items or lots purchased. Any fluids, spills, release into the environment, or any contamination whatsoever caused by the Buyer, their agents, employees, contractors, etc., during the auction or removal, are strictly and solely the Buyer’s expense and liability to correct, remove and clean up. The Buyer takes full responsibility for compliance with applicable environmental laws and exercise all reasonable care to ensure that there is no release to the environment of any hazardous materials, wastes or substances as defined in applicable Federal, State and Local Statues, Laws, Regulations, Rules or Ordinances. The Buyer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Auctioneer and Seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from any and all injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused by the Buyer, their agents, employees or contractors during the viewing and/or removal, as to the use or operation while inspecting the items or lots, and as to the use or operation surrounding the removal of purchased items or lots, and as to any environmental situations created by the Buyer. No purchases may be removed from the auction site until said purchases are paid for in full. Buyers will work in unison with other Buyers to ensure an orderly, safe removal process.
14) REMOVAL EXTENSION - On a case by case basis and at the Seller’s or Auctioneer’s discretion, the Seller or Auctioneer may grant a Buyer a removal extension with a non-refundable (per day) extension fee as set by the Seller or Auctioneer. Full payment of the extension fee must be made at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the start of the extension.
15) NON-DELIVERY (BILL OF SALE – TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OR TITLE) - The Auctioneer and Seller shall in no event be liable to the Buyer for non-delivery (bill of sale – transfer of ownership or title) of any items or lots for any reason whatsoever except for the return to the Buyer of the deposit or other sums paid for such non-delivered items. This non-delivery period extends from the fall of the hammer until the time allotted for the removal process concludes. In no event will the Auctioneer’s or Seller’s liability to the Bidder exceed the amount actually paid by the Buyer. The Buyer hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Auctioneer and Seller shall not be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages. The Buyers shall have no further claim or recourse against Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents. Delivery in this section refers to the transfer of ownership and not the physical delivery of an item or lot to the Buyer or their address. Buyer understands that title transfers are between the Seller and the Buyer and are specifically not a responsibility or liability of the Auctioneer and or Auction Company.
16) NON-DELIVERY OF ITEM/S OR LOT/S - In the event any item/s or lot/s are not available for Buyer removal (for any reason), the Buyer will be reimbursed any monies paid on those item/s and/or lot/s only, and the balance of the purchases must be paid for in-full and removed in the proper time frame. The lack of delivery on any part of the Buyer’s purchase does not nullify the remainder of the purchase. Buyer will proceed in accordance with all terms and conditions posted herein, including any addendum/s and/or attachment/s made to these terms and conditions. In no event will the Auctioneer’s or Seller’s liability to the Bidder exceed the amount actually paid by the Buyer. The Buyer hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Auctioneer and Seller shall not be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages. The Buyers shall have no further claim or recourse against Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents including charge backs, stop payment, cancellation, etc. Delivery in this section refers to the transfer of ownership and the physical delivery of an item or lot to the Buyer.
17) ADDITIONS OR WITHDRAWALS - The Auctioneers reserve the right before, during and/or after the auction, to withdraw from the auction any of the items or lots listed or to sell at this auction items or lots not previously listed. Auctioneers also reserve the right to group and regroup items and lots, or separate items and lots, or parts of a lot as deemed necessary by the Auctioneers. The Auctioneers reserve the right to sell all of the items and lots listed in bulk or to sell any and all items or lots prior to the auction. All items and lots are subject to prior sale, cancellation and sold “with reserve.” Auctioneer and Seller reserve the right to augment the auction with items from additional Sellers. These items and lots may be interspersed and not specifically identified throughout the auction.
18) SALES TAX (if applicable) - All applicable sales tax, according to the governing tax laws in the state where the auction is being held, will be added to the purchase price on all taxable items or lots unless the Buyer files a properly completed tax exempt form with our auction office prior to the auction. All bidders will be subject to the sales tax unless you provide our office with the documentation we require for exemption including (all out-of-state Buyers and out-of-country Buyers must pay sales tax on all items including titled items), unless stated otherwise in the auction terms. There is no elimination of or credit back of taxes once the auction closes and settles. The sales tax is calculated on the total purchase price including the buyer’s premium and any applicable fees and/or expenses.
19) TITLES - Title and Vehicle transfers will be delivered to the Buyer upon full payment and within legal guidelines. A mutually agreeable time and location will be set by Sellers and Buyers to complete notary work at a licensed Notary and the Buyer will pay the applicable taxes and fees. The Buyer and Seller understand that the Auctioneer and Auction Company are not notaries nor involved in the transfer process. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Auctioneers and Auction Company for the transfer. Titles will be transferred within 30 days of the close of the auction unless an extension is warranted.
20) VIEWING - The Buyers are afforded a time specific stated opportunity (or viewing by appointment) to inspect the items and lots prior to final close of the online bidding for the auction. The Buyers are relying solely on their investigations and inspections, and not any representations made by the Sellers, Auctioneers, their licensees, employees and agents or descriptions posted online. The Buyers hereby waive any and all further inspections. The Buyers fully agree and understand that they are purchasing each and every item and lot in an “As-Is”-“Where-Is” condition, with all its goodness and faults. The Sellers, Auctioneers, their licensees, employees and agents, make no representations, guarantees or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever.
21) PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK - Persons attending during viewing and/or removal of items and lots, assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically assume all risks by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the viewing and/or removal is held. Auctioneers, licensees, employees, agents and/or Sellers are not responsible for accidents or theft, personal or physical, on the premises or in coming or going, to and from the viewing and/or removal. All persons in attendance during viewing and/or removal shall exercise proper precautions at all times for the protection of persons and property and shall comply with all safety and health requirements as directed by the Auctioneers, and federal, state and local regulations. Buyer specifically releases Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents from any and all liability thereof.
22) AS IS – WHERE IS – (Attend the Preview!) All items and lots are sold on an “AS-IS”, “WHERE IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS” basis “WITHOUT EXCEPTION” with no warranty of any type expressed or implied as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of wear and/or damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned and/or aged” are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment,” “cancel” or “charge back,” etc., any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks. The Auctioneer and Seller expressly and specifically disclaim, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Removal is at the Buyer’s sole obligation, risk and expense. No sale will be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the items or lots by reason of their being incorrectly described orally or written, invoiced or cataloged, and no liability will be borne by the Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents in respect to any such faults or errors. All marketing and information has been prepared only as a guide and is not offered as completely accurate, nor does it give the Buyers all of the information on the item or lot. Except as herein contained, there shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever. The Buyers will accept the items or lots in spite of any defects or conditions, known or unknown, visible or not visible, and therefore Buyers do by these presents remise, release, acquit, quit claim and forever discharge the Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents from any and all claims now and in the future. The Buyers should avail themselves the opportunity to inspect all items and lots during the inspection period. Again all Buyers are strongly urged to physically inspect the item during the inspection period. All sales are final. No bids can be withdrawn during or after the auction for any reason. Buyer understands that these terms as well as all other terms and conditions can only be amended or revised in writing and signed by the Auctioneer. Buyer also agrees that any oral, written or electronic representation made by the Auctioneer shall not modify these 'AS IS - WHERE IS' terms. Buyer understands that any description given in the catalog or written on the equipment is not guaranteed, and Buyer will rely entirely on their own inspection and/or investigations. All information and descriptions contained in advertising this sale are believed correct, but no responsibility is assumed by Auction Company or Seller for any errors or omissions.
23) DISPUTES - In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Auctioneers/Provider (and our officers, directors, licensees, agents, subsidiaries, employees, and parent companies) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If any dispute arises as to any bidding between two or more Bidders, or as to the Seller, or as to an item or lot, etcetera, the Auctioneers at their sole discretion, may immediately put the disputed item or lot online again for auction or declare the Buyer by decision. The actions and decisions of the Auctioneer shall be binding, final and absolute. Should a dispute arise after the auction, the Auctioneers sales/electronic record will be deemed as final and absolute. In no instance will a dispute be recognized once the item or lot has been removed from the premises.
24) CLAIMS - No claims or returns will be allowed after the items or lots have been removed from the premises. No claim will be allowed for adjustments or rescission of any sales based upon the failure of the item or lot to correspond with any standard and/or expectation of the Buyer. Buyer agrees to not charge back, cancel, stop payment, etc., any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks.
25) POOLING - Pooling or bid rigging is fraud and a serious Federal Offense. The Auctioneers reserve the right to pull the item/s or lot/s from the auction or void any sale at auction or bid on behalf of the Seller/s, when the Auctioneers detect or suspect pooling by two or more Bidders. Pooling will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
26) ITEM/LOT RESPONSIBILITY - Items and lots become the complete and sole responsibility of the Buyers for the care, custody and protection immediately upon the online auction system closing the bidding or in a customary manner changes ownership. It shall be the responsibility of the Buyers to insure their purchases immediately. The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents assume no responsibility for any missing or damaged items or lots and are specifically not acting as the Buyer’s security agent or a police officer.
27) THEFT - Theft is a serious concern to all of us, if discovered, the individuals involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The Auctioneer reserves the right to inspect all vehicles, tool boxes, etc. Instances of theft will result in immediate termination of future bidding and current removal privileges and prosecution.
28) FORUM SELCTION AND APPLICABLE LAW - The parties agree that any litigation or dispute concerning enforcement of this contract or arising out of this online auction shall be brought in the State of Pennsylvania, the jurisdiction shall be in the County of Beaver and that Pennsylvania law shall govern, irrespective of the location, county or state where the auction was held. The prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of court costs and attorney fees incurred.
29) INFORMATION - This site and the information, content, and materials on this site are provided on an “AS IS” “Where Is,” and “Where Available” basis. Auctioneer/Provider makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the content, information, or the materials on this site. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, provider expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, with respect to any of the materials, content, or information on this site or any goods or other products or services offered, sold, or displayed on this site or your use of this site generally, including warranties of merchantability, accuracy of information, quality, title, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of wear and/or damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned and/or aged” therefore are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks.
30) INFORMATION DESCREPENCIES - While quantities and descriptions are believed to be correct, there are no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, and the Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies, inaccuracies or failure of the merchandise to correspond with any standard and/or expectation. No item or lot shall be sold or deemed to be sold by description. A Buyer shall not be entitled to rely on any representations made either in writing or orally, by or on behalf of, the Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents. The description, measurements, dimensions, serial and machine numbers, year, model, quantities, weights, value, quality, capability, usability, function, performance, condition, salability or other particulars set out in the newspaper ads, auction brochures, catalogs, and/or invoices are believed to be accurate, but such information is given by way of identification only and no warranty, condition or guarantee is given or is to be implied as to the accuracy of such descriptions, measurements, dimensions, serial and machine numbers, year, model, quantities, weights, value, quality, capability, usability, function, performance, condition, salability or other particulars, or the genuineness or authenticity of any item or lot, and neither Sellers nor Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents, will be responsible for any damage or loss, consequential or otherwise, arising as a result of any inaccuracy in respect thereof. Announcements and postings shall take precedence over any advertising or pre-auction material, written, oral and/or electronic. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of wear and/or damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned and/or aged” therefore are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “cancel” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks.
32) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND RELEASE - You expressly agree that the use of this Website is at your sole risk, responsibility and obligation. Neither the Auction Company, its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, licensees, employees, agents, third-party content providers, or licensors (collectively, “Providers”), or the like, warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted, error-free or virus-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this site, or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, security, or currency of the Site.
33) ERRORS, OMMISSIONS, ETC - The Site may contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. Further, Auctioneer/Provider does not warrant reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. Auctioneer/Provider reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site. Auctioneer/Provider may make any other changes to this Site at any time without notice. Auctioneer/Provider makes reasonable commercial efforts to make the Site available at all times, however, Auctioneer/Provider is not responsible for any service interruptions, including, but not limited to, interruptions that may affect aspects of the sale of equipment and/or virus’s.
34) INDEMNITY CLAUSE - Buyer/s agree to indemnify and save harmless Auctioneers and their employees, licensees, agents, successors or assigns, against any and all claims, injury, loss, liabilities, lawsuits, damages, demands, action or cause of action whatsoever in any manner arising from this auction or privately negotiated sale; including costs, expenses, or compensation whatsoever, direct or indirect, known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, which the Bidder now has or which may arise in the future on the account of or in any way growing out of or connected with any defects, latent or otherwise, or the physical condition of any items or lots purchased or any law or regulation applicable thereto. The indemnity clause applies to the auction and/or a privately negotiated sale, before, during and after, the auction or the privately negotiated sale, and shall survive settlement or lack thereof. Auctioneers are not responsible for accidents. Buyers must insure their own liabilities, interests, etcetera in all real estate and/or personal property. The Buyer/s also agree to indemnify and save harmless Auctioneers and their employees, licensees, agents, successors or assigns, against any and all claims, injury, loss, liabilities, lawsuits, damages, demands, action or cause of action whatsoever in any manner, etcetera, pertaining to hazardous materials, substances, sites and/or conditions, (known or unknown), and are strictly and solely the Seller’s ownership, responsibility and liability.
35) LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES - You agree that the Auctioneer/Provider and its providers shall not be liable for any damage, loss, or expense of any kind arising out of or resulting from your possession or use of the materials, content, or information on this site (Auctioneers or Provider) or from your purchase or sale of goods through this site regardless of whether such liability is based in tort, contract, or otherwise. In no event, including without limitation, a negligent act, shall Auctioneer/Provider or any of its providers be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business, virus’s, etc.), arising out of or in any way related to the materials, content, or information on this site or any other products, services, or information offered, sold, or displayed on this site, your use of, or inability to use this site generally, or otherwise in connection with this agreement, regardless of whether Auctioneer/Provider or any of its providers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
36) RECORDS - The records (written, audio, video, digital, computer generated and etc.) of the auction kept by the Auctioneers, Providers, bookkeepers and employees will be taken as final in the event of any disputes or claims.
37) AGENCY - The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents are acting as an agent for the “Seller Only” and are not responsible for acts of its principals, nor liability for damages, accidents or theft.
38) BINDING - It is agreed that the Bidder shall be bound by these terms and conditions, and if there is more than one bidder, the obligations imposed by these terms and conditions, shall be joint and several. If any term or condition is determined by a court to be unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and conditions shall not be affected. All terms and conditions shall survive settlement or lack thereof.
39) ABSENTEE BIDS & PROCEEDURE - All absentee bids are handled by the online auction system of bidding. Buyer understands that all terms and conditions posted herein including addendums and attachments, apply to absentee bids as well. Because of the random nature of the auction bidding process, it is possible for the high bid to be by another Bidder, at the same amount that was left by the Absentee Bidder, therefore, it is agreed by the Absentee Bidder that neither the Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees nor representatives, including the online auction service provider assume any liability or responsibility of any kind whatsoever for failure to execute bids for or on behalf of the Absentee Bidder for any reason whatsoever.
40) CREDIT CARD DISCLAIMER - Registrant/Bidder/Buyer understands that the Auction Company assumes no liability for security of credit card numbers on Auctioneers site, emails, etc., including the auction system Provider’s site.
Thank you for Thinking Auction and Choosing Hostetter Auctioneers!
Sherman Hostetter Group LLC
903 Constitution Blvd.
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
Email: [email protected]