Capos Furniture Liquidation - New Brighton, PA
928 3rd Avenue New Brighton, PA 15066
Preview: Friday, November 30th from 4:00 - 6:00 P.M.
Online bidding ends: Sunday, December 2nd starting at 6:00 P.M.
Removal: Tuesday, December 4th from 1:00 - 6:00 P.M.
10% Buyers Premium applies
Lic #AY 002064
With questions, please contact auctioneer Matt Hostetter at 724-462-5547 or [email protected]
|Victorian two-piece secretary desk- 28" d ( with desk extended) x 89" h x 47 W - contents not included|
|Contents of display case- vintage Hardware - jewelry gold-plated stamps- Crystal Stoppers - graduation caps ( bachelorhood, Masters Hood dr. Hood)- other miscellaneous items|
|2 - end tables- bottom one is 26 in x 20 in X 26 in- magazine end table|
|Upholstered chair and ottoman- 1776 - 1976 bicentennial brick|
|Glass top on metal base table 45 in D x 30 in H - 4 chairs with padded seats - contents not included|
|Contents of table top - includes Royal Doulton - Angelique 3 dinner plates, 3 luncheon plates, 3 bed and butter plates, three saucers, two cups, creamer and a covered sugar - three books and a pear of arrangement|
|DJ lightbox and sound system by pioneer|
|Of display case- includes Capodimonte-helsey- Nippon salt and pepper shaker - Crystal plates - jewelry etc.|
|Square display case- glass on all four sides - contents not included - unit is 22.5 in deep x 72-in h x 22.5 wide- missing keys|
|Beautiful vintage sitting chair with ornate carving on Wheels - brass fan fireplace screen|
|5 - floor lamps - approximately 60 inches tall|
|Washstand with marble top- 17 in deep X 29.5 in h x 35.5 in w|
|Hall tree with storage 16 in deep x 73 in high x 21 in wide- classic edition by Royal vacuum sweeper|
|Dauler, close and johns washstand - 20 in deep x 46 in h x 36.5 in W- marble top - framed Floral print|
|Unique secretary's desk- 18 in deep X 41 in h x 34 in w - include desk lamp and chair|
|Wooden serving cart on wheels 18 in D X 28 in h x 20 8 in w - sides pull up to make larger c a r t|
|Wooden sofa table 16 in D X 29.5 in h x 56 in w - contents not included|
|Contents of tabletop - includes modern collector dolls book- Hummel collectors book- 2 statues from brims in Pittsburgh celebrating Thanksgiving Harvest - set of 20 inch sudak statues -porcelain- on the bottom - to ceramic oriental-style statues approximately 20 in tall|
|Tiffany style hanging lamp in Reds and Browns- 13" x 16"|
|Light fixture 13 in x 17 and 1/2 in w|
|Ceiling light shade- needs wired - floral inlays- 13h x 16"w|
|Ceiling light candelabra with 10 lights- 21 in h x 21 in w|
|Glass ceiling light fixture 12 in h x 22 in w|
|Stained glass style hanging lamp- 12 in by 16 in|
|Ceiling light fixture - 8 in x 16 in w minor damage|
|5 light ceiling light fixture - retro 16 in h x 21 in w|
|Wall of framed artwork|
|Lot of Boyd's Bears all sizes - shelf not included|
|Wooden rocking chair|
|Metal shelving unit with wooden shells - 18 in D X 72-in h x 36-in w- contents not included|
|Wooden table and 4 chairs - 30 in D x 29 in H x 54 in w - contents not included|
|Noritake Ivory China|
|Lot of 8 table lamps|
|Side cabinet - 20 in d x 36 in h x 45 in w- contents on top not included|
|And stand with two drawers - wouldn't - 16 in d x 25 in h x 26 in w|
|7 drawer wooden desk iPhone contents on top not included - 24 in d x 30 in h x 56 in wide|
|Marble bachelor's chest - 17 and 1/2 in d x 35 in h x 38 in w|
|Dry sink - 19 in d x 44 in h x 45 in w iPhone contents not included|
|Contents of dry sink- - including piece of Czechoslovakian sign up - depression glass pipe - Nippon set etc.|
|Wooden Hutch - 15 in D X 74 in HX 51 in w - content not included|
|Contents of Hutch - 5 piece place setting for 8 of Studio Nova - 6 piece place setting of Kirk China with serving pieces Ivan nataki serving dish- teapot - base - glassware Etc.|
|Wooden double Shelf - pressboard shelf unit with 5 shelves and all contents which includes the set of Bavarian China - oil lamps - miscellaneous glassware- set of Oneida China|
|Small Hutch and contents - hutches into pieces with two cabinets on base - contents include dreams of Glory plate by Stewart Sherwood - candle holders - birds in Flight Royal Heritage collection - glassware Etc.|
|Contents of Hutch - include service for 8 of Pfaltzgraff - extra pieces include salt and peppers sugar, creamer, two canisters|
|Wooden Shelf with pull-down desk- 16 in deep x 74 in HX 29 in w- includes contents|
|Wooden shelf unit- including content - miscellaneous glassware - 22 carat painted vase etc.|
|Shelving unit with glass doors - 20 in deep x 80 in H x 34 in W - contents not included|
|Large lot of miscellaneous glassware - includes Federal Glass candle wicking glasses- etc.|
|Beautiful ornate mirror - 36 in h x 53.5 in w|
|Log of 15 - framed art and mirrors|
|Dresser - Hutch - night stand - bed frame, full size|
|9 drawer wooden dresser with mirror - 18 in deep x 32 in h x 56 in w|
|Waterfall dresser with mirror - double bed frame - chest of drawers|
|Two single headboards and footboards, no rails - four drawer desk and Hutch with stool - 2 night stands|
|Two adorable CD holders - 3 shoe boxes of CDs and one case of cassette tapes|
|6 drawer wooden dresser - 18 in D X 43.5 in hx32 in W - contents not included|
|Wooden plant stand and wooden hall tree|
|Lane Cedar Chest with contents 18.5 in D x 22 in H x 47 in w|
|Wooden chest box - 16 in D X 17 in h x 34 in w|
|Two dressers - 1- 4 drawer and 1 -5 drawer- 17 in D X 41 in h x 28 in W - contents on top not included|
|Lennox five-piece place settings - service for 9 - less one cup - capri pattern|
|Upholstered Wing chair|
|Vintage doctors scale|
|Single bed frame with bookcase headboard|
|Metal bookshelf with wood shelves - 18 in d x 72 in H x 36-in w|
|Double bed frame with posts|
|White 6 shelf adjustable book shelf - 12 d x 72-in h x 30 in w- contents not included|
|Continental shelf including miscellaneous glassware and other decorative items|
|5 shelf wooden shelf unit - 14 in d x 71 in h x 30-in w|
|Wooden Shelf with sliding glass doors on Center shelves - 12 in d x 67 in h x 36 in w- contents not included|
|Contents of shelving unit includes miscellaneous Glass & Decor|
|3 shelf bookshelf - 12 in d x 72 in H x 30 in w|
|Large metal bookshelf full of various types of cookbooks|
|Shelf unit with 6 shelves- 10 in D x 71 in h x 40 in w|
|Vintage high chair with enamel tray|
|Large metal Shelf full of cookbooks and health books|
|Wooden Shelf - 11 in d x 80 in h x 31.5 in wide - includes contents consisting of large lot of religious, study guides, inspiration books Etc.|
|Large lot of wall art and decoration|
|Blonde entertainment center - 23.5 in d x 78 in h x 95 in w - middle two shelves removable|
|Large lot of framed artwork and wall decor|
|Wooden cabinet- 15 in D x 76 in h x 30-in w- matches number 77- contents included|
|Contents of shelving unit including Encyclopedia Britannica - glassware - separated trays - tea set - estate China - and miscellaneous glassware|
|Shelf unit with glass doors - matches number 75-15 in D x 76 in h x 30 in w- contents not included|
|Wooden shelf unit with 3 drawers - 19 in. X 76 in h x 34 in w|
|Contents of shelf unit including glassware by Mikasa - Impressions by Danielle- glass serving plates - table decor and other miscellaneous items|
|Wooden shelf unit - 16 in d x 76 in h x 32 in W - contents not included|
|Content of shelf including decorative items- am Crest China set -vases and other miscellaneous items|
|Shelf unit with cabinet door - 17.5 in d x 76 in h x 34 in w- door needs reattached|
|Contents of shelf including 25th anniversary glassware - vases divided dishes- century Safe - miscellaneous items|
|Shelf unit - 11 in D x79 in H x 31 and 1/2 in W - contents not included|
|Wooden Hutch with three shelves - 4 drawers - 3 Doors|
|Lots of wall framed artwork|
|Waterfall dresser with mirror and nightstand - dresser is 21 in D X 70 in h x 43 in w|
|Contents of display Shelf- includes hurricanes - set of china from Mayer China- candle holders Etc.|
|Wooden display Shelf with glass doors - 12 in d x 57 in h x 48 in w|
|Vanity bench- 14 inches deep X 17 in h x 24in w|
|6 drawer dresser with mirror - 19 in D x 66 in h x 51 in w|
|6-drawer blond dresser with mirror - 19 in d x 64 in h x 54 in w|
|Wall of framed artwork and pictures|
|Six drawer dresser with mirror - end table with one drawer and shelf, missing knob- matches lot 58|
|White adjustable shelf unit - 12 in d x 72-in h x 30 in w|
|Waterfall headboard and footboard - dresser and mirror -missing side rails|
|Craftsman 10in composite miter saw with laser Trac - model number 1 3 7. 21241 0 - microwave stand with cabinet doors|
|Two door wardrobe - 24 in d x 65 in h x 31 in w approximately|
|Thonet four drawer dresser - 20 "d x 36 in H x 41.5 in w|
|Contents of shelf unit - includes box of hot pads - dishes - towel bar - doilies Etc.|
|4 shelf wooden shelf unit - contents not include|
|True HEPA air cleaner by Honeywell - model number 17000|
|Wooden magazine rack|
|6 drawer dresser with mirror - 20in DX 65 in h x 53 in .5 wide|
|6 drawer dresser with mirror - 19 in D X 70 in h x 56 in w|
|Contents of glass and Metal unit - includes to wall crucifixes - handle sticks - glasses and pictures - Bowl and Pitcher- cheese tray Etc.|
|Glass and metal shelving unit- 16 in d x 73 in h x 34 in w|
|Vintage 3 drawer dresser and mirror - 18 + d x64 in hx40 in w|
|Six drawers dresser with mirror- 18 in D X 63 in h x 54 in w|
|7 drawer dresser with mirror|
|Log of 2 wall sconces- can be hardwired or plugged in I've been approximately 36 inches high|
|Wooden end table with two drawers - 18 in d x 21 in h x 24 in w|
|Contents of Hutch including dishware - from Bavaria -miscellaneous glassware -small Shelf etc.|
|Dining room Hutch - approximately 18.5 in d x 69 in h x 72 in w- contents not included|
|Heywood Wakefield 3 drawer dresser with mirror|
|Lot of 12 lamps , various sizes and shapes|
|Wooden chest of drawers measures approximately 17 inches deep by 32 inches tall by 49 inches wide-lamps not included|
|Two piece set including dresser and chest- Measures 18 inches deep by 30 inches tall by 62 inches wide-measures 18 inches deep by 42 inches tall by 37.5 inches wide - lamps not included|
|White cabinet/hutch is your is approximately 12 inches deep by 80 inches tall by 31.5 inches wide-contents included|
|Wooden hutch and scale-hutch measures approximately 17 inches deep by 74 inches tall by 29 inches wide|
|Contents of shelving unit shelving unit not included-contents include various oil lamps dandy voice back bear umbrella Steve Irwin doll various glassware etc.|
|Three shelf glass shelf shelving units - base measures approximately 25 inches deep by 48 inches tall by 73 inches wide - contents not included|
|Contents of shelving unit-shelving unit not included-contents include several lamps various glassware frames etc.|
|Shelving unit in base measures approximately 25 inches deep by 48 inches tall by 73 inches wide-contents not included|
|Three drawer to shelf unit measures approximately 17 inches deep by 74 inches tall by 28 inches wide|
|Vintage double sliding door cabinet|
|Vintage wooden in table measures approximately 19 inches deep by 25 inches tall by 23 inches wide|
|Audio rack/set of shelves measures approximately 18 inches deep by 50 inches tall by 21 inches wide|
|Six drawer chest of drawers measures approximately 18 inches deep by 31 inches tall by 50 inches wide|
|Vintage rolltop desk measures approximately 20 inches deep by 42 inches tall by 48 inches wide - lamps not included|
|Lot of two lamps.|
|Large computer/entertainment cabinet-measures approximately 27 inches deep by 86 inches tall by 38.5 inches wide|
|Contents of three shelving units-shelving units not included in the contents include various glassware picture frames vases lamps and much more|
|Lot of three shelving units with glass shelves each shelving unit measures approximately 25 inches deep by 48 inches tall by 73 inches wide-contents not included|
|Modernistic art style Wooden table and glass top-glass top is not original -Table measures approximately 23 inches deep by 24 inches tall by 27 inches wide|
|Lane cedar chest-measures approximately 17 inches deep by 19 inches tall by 45 inches wide-no key included but is unlocked|
|Four sided rotating display case, as is - no keys. - Measures approximately 17 inches wide by 80 inches tall by 17 inches deep|
|Rotating Jewelry display case measures approximately 18 inches in diameter and approximately 80 inches tall-As is, open, no keys|
|Four shelf bookcase and content-contents include a lot of DVDs and plates|
|Vintage wooden five drawer chest of drawers measures approximately 20 inches deep by 49 inches tall by 34.5 inches wide|
|Lot of four lamps plus mirror plus additional lampshades|
|Vintage five drawer chest of drawers measures approximately 19 inches deep by 45 inches tall by 38 inches wide-contents not included|
|Vintage wooden six drawer with mirror- measures approximately 20 inches deep by 31 inches tall by 56 inches wide-contents not included|
|Small three drawer side/end table measures approximately 19 inches deep by 27 inches high by 25 wide|
|Placemats and incomplete flatware set|
|Vintage wooden book shelf measures approximately 14 inches deep by 54 inches tall by 39.5 inches wide|
|Large mirror with several shelves measures approximately 5 inches deep by 28 inches tall by 54 inches wide|
|Contents including glassware milk glass etc.|
|Wooden hutch/writing desk measures approximately 15 inches deep by 76 inches tall by 30 inches wide-contents not included|
|Large lot of frames/pictures/wall contents.|
|Contents of work desk, desk not included/not for sale.|
|Set of couch and love seat-beige with floral pattern - Couch measures approximately 90 inches wide hey fin love seat measures approximately 67 inches wide|
|Vintage child’s wooden sled measures approximately 10 inches wide and 25 inches long|
|Wall hanging 31 day clock with Styrofoam|
|Vintage tilt top table and four chairs table measures approximately 42 inches deep by 31 inches high by 42 inches wide.|
|Vintage tilt top table and four chairs table measures approximately 42 inches deep by 31 inches high by 42 inches wide.|
|Vintage tilt top table and four chairs table measures approximately 42 inches deep by 31 inches high by 42 inches wide.|
|8 foot aluminum ladder|
|Shelving unit of electronics etc. including Crosley radio Panasonic eight track stereo set Thomas electronica metronome Pittsburgh Pirates bad bandanna Casio keyboard and more- Shelving unit not included|
|Contents of shelving unit-shelving unit not included-contents include various electronics etc. including Fisher DC power amp LG 3-D Blu-ray player real list stick TM-70 and various speakers|
|O? Scale Lionel train, engine number 1664|
|Contents of display case not including the case or Lionel train. Kicks includes vintage scale milk bottles dolls and various other glassware|
|Glass display case with one shelf piece measures approximately 22 inches deep by 40.5 inches tall by 72 inches wide-contents not included|
|Large display case with storage measures approximately 36 inches deep by 49 inches high by 115 inches wide-contents not included|
|Large Lot of frames pictures and other wall hanging contents as pictured|
|Multi shelf organizer/entertainment stand with content-stand measures approximately 14 inches deep by 74 inches tall by 54 inches wide|
|Lot of seven vintage painted wooden folding chairs|
|Shelving unit measures approximately 15 inches deep by 73 inches tall by 73 inches wide-contents included|
|Oval mirror - wall hanging, measures 46h by 31w|
|Large Lot of various frames and artwork contents of stairs wall.|
|“Girl with Nutcracker” painted end table by Randy Choura 27d x 18h x 27w|
|3 shelf bookcase/shelving unit 12 D X 28H X 30w|
|Page three cushion couch approximately 7 ft wide|
|Vintage Yellow/cream/beige three cushion couch approximately 80 inches wide|
|Double drop leaf end table 28D by 28H by 21W|
|Vintage floral pattern to cushion couch approximately 88 inches wide|
|Two vintage round back chairs|
|End table with compartment. 17d by 24h by 25.5|
|Double drop leaf side table 19 D by 22h by 26W|
|Vintage child’s red rocking chair approximately 17 deep by 24h by 19 W|
|Dining room table, contents, and four chairs - table measures approximately 32 deep by 30 high by 46 wide|
|Set of four wooden spindle back chairs|
|Vintage dining room table and two chairs-table measures approximately 30 deep by 30 hi my 42 wide|
|Three shelves of stemware and glassware various makers|
|Display cabinet with sliding glass doors measures approximately 17 deep by 62 high by 38 wide - Contents not included|
|Fantasy garden by don Swanson floral vase approximately 16 inches high|
|Lot of seven lamps approximately 5 ft tall|
|Dining room table and four chairs-table measures approximately 36 deep by 28 high by 48 wide|
|Lot of six vintage cane back chairs approximately 46 inches tall|
|Vintage floral pattern chair.|
|Glass top table measures approximately 22 deep by 24 high by 22 wide-contents not included|
|Vintage double drop leaf table measures approximately 18 deep by 28 high by 38 wide - Contents not included|
|Wellesley by Farberware five piece setting for 12|
|Vintage brown and multicolored cushioned chair|
|Vintage striped multi colored cushions chair|
|Set of two wicker style glass top tables large table measures approximately 24 deep by 20 high by 42 wide|
|Round dining table approximately 42 inches in diameter and 28 inches high|
|Vintage dark floral pattern cushioned chair|
|Vintage pink to cushion couch approximately 72 inches wide|
|Brown cushioned chair|
|Beige with floral pattern high-back cushioned chair|
|Glass top coffee table measures approximately 40 inches deep By 17 inches high by 40 inches wide-with contents|
|Storage/display rack measures approximately 11 inches deep by 40.5 inches tall by 17 inches wide|
|Set of two chairs including one child’s rocking chair|
|Blue glider rocking chair and matching glider Ottoman|
|Small table measures approximately 29.5 inches deep by 24 inches high by 29.5 inches wide - Contents not included|
|Lot of approximately 18 stemware glasses and one vase|
|Vintage rocking chair black with gold accents|
|Vintage wooden rocking chair with gold colored accents And cushion|
|Vintage wooden rocking chair with cushion|
|Vintage wooden curved back rocking chair|
ANY QUESTIONS - Call our Office at 724-847-1887 from 9am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday or cell phone of Matt Hostetter 724-462-5547 or Dan Reeder 724-561-9167.
1) AUCTION SITE USER AGREEMENT - This is a legal agreement between you (the User or Buyer) and the Site Owner or Auction Company. You must be at least 18 years old to bid. Sherman Hostetter Group LLC DBA Hostetter Auctioneers (hereinafter referred to as Auction Company) at its sole discretion, may ban from further use any Buyer or Seller which Auction Company believes to have in any way misrepresented itself or any item, failed to abide by the terms and conditions, or conducted any improper auction behavior as determined solely by Auction Company. Any Seller who misrepresented their items and any Buyer who improperly fails to carry through with a purchase will be banned from any further use and may be subject to additional legal actions.
2) REGISTRATION - All Bidders are required to register for a bidder’s number to bid at our online auction. Bidders must register online providing the necessary registration information such as name, address, phone numbers, driver’s license, email address, credit card information and any other information requested for identification. The Bidder hereby acknowledges that he/she is of legal age and sound mind. By registering you are agreeing that you have read and fully understand the complete “Terms and Conditions of Auction”, and any additional terms and conditions announced or on the website, and agree to be bound thereby. All registered Bidders take full responsibility for their bidder’s number. Bidder numbers are nontransferable. All bids made by the holder of the number will be the responsibility of the registered Bidder. All sales are final. No refunds, reductions, returns, exchanges or charge backs! No Exceptions! The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any applicant for a bidding number or the privilege of bidding at any online or onsite auction and to revoke such privilege at any time.
3) ALL ITEMS SELL WITH RESERVE - All items in the online auction sell with reserve and subject to the Auction Company/Sellers acceptance and/or rejection of the high bid, regardless of whether stated “with reserve” or not stated “with reserve.”
4) BIDDING - Do not bid unless you agree to ALL of the terms and conditions posted herein. By bidding you are acknowledging agreement with all of the terms and conditions included herein and else where on our website. The highest Bidder shall be the Buyer and no Bidder shall retract their bid. A Buyer is deemed to have accepted an item or lot when they make their bid. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale. All sales are final. The Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any and all bids on items and lots not being sold at absolute auction. The acceptable bidding increments are established and controlled by the Auctioneer. The Auctioneers reserve the right to bid on behalf of the Seller/s.
5) JUMP BID - is a bidding strategy by which a bidder increases the bid by more than the next accepted bid (such as placing your bid at $150 when the next accepted bid is $125). This practice is used by some bidders to discourage others from bidding in hopes of acquiring an item at a lower price. There are many theories on the effectiveness of this practice and a bidder who wishes to apply it does so at their own discretion. The auction company will not lower the price of an item that has been won by a "jump bid” with no other competing bids.
6) BUYERS PREMIUM - A 10% Buyers Premium Applies on ALL purchases. A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to all purchases. A Buyers Premium is a predetermined percentage or flat fee added to the high bid price to achieve the contract sales price. The use of a Buyers Premium will not in any manner whatsoever constitute an agency relationship between the Auctioneers (their licensees, employees or agents), and the Buyer. The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents are agents for the Seller Only. The Buyers Premium has been a choice of the Seller/s. The Buyers Premium may vary depending on the auction. The Auction Company may change the Buyers Premium at any time to meet the needs of the Seller and/or to abide by the auction listing agreement. You may also call our office to find out the exact amount of the Buyers Premium for any auction. Any applicable taxes are calculated on both the Buyers Premium and the bid amount.
7) POSTED CLOSING TIMES - Posted closing times and displays of the Auction Companies current time are approximate. Auction Company reserves the right to close early or extend an auction at any time at its sole discretion. It is strongly recommended that bids be placed early to avoid losing out due to an ill-timed, last minute bid or technical difficulty. All times are based on the Eastern Standard Time Zone unless stated otherwise.
8) PAYMENT - Payment will be by CREDIT CARD ONLY. The credit card used for your registration (must be your credit card) and will be charged for your purchases after the close of the auction and prior to the removal date. If you would like to update or change your card on file, please call us at 724-847-1887. The Auction Company RESERVES THE RIGHT to charge your credit card if no payment is made by the stated removal date. Payment by other than credit card (cash or check) must be coordinated with and approved by the Auction Company prior to bidding in the online auction. All payment methods must be approved by the Auctioneers in their sole and absolute discretion prior to bidding. No post dated checks will be accepted and will be treated as non-payment. Buyer payment will include bid amount, buyers premium, appropriate taxes and any other fees or expenses due. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned” are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks. No purchases may be removed from the auction site until said purchases are paid for in full. Once it is removed it is your sole ownership and responsibility. Auctioneers reserve the right to have all payments converted to valid cash before removal of any items or lots.
9) PAYMENT RESPONSIBILITY - The Bidder hereby further agrees that whether he/she shall be acting as a principal, an agent, an officer or director of a corporation or partnership, or otherwise in any capacity whatsoever, the Bidder and the Company he/she represents shall both be responsible for the payment of the purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses with respect to any and all items and lots for which the Bidder shall be the successful Buyer in the online auction. And, if the Buyer shall tender a credit card or non-certified check in payment for the whole or any part of such purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses, all items and lots sold in reliance on such credit card and check shall be subject to seizure by Auctioneers and/or their licensees, employees and agents at the sole cost and expense of the Bidder in the event that such credit card or check shall be dishonored upon presentation of payment, for insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charged back, etc. In the event of non-payment, dishonored, insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charge back, etc., for credit card or check for purchases as stated herein, the Auctioneers shall have a possessory lien on said unpaid purchases until such purchases are paid in full. In the event of any lawsuit or legal action taken in connection with or arising out of the terms herein, the Auctioneers shall be entitled to recover all costs, expenses and attorney fees incurred.
10) LATE PAYMENT - Any payment accepted late shall incur a twenty-five percent (25%) surcharge on the full amount of the invoice.
11) PURCHASE PRICE CALCULATION - Note that the purchase price is the sum of the bid price, the Buyers Premium, any Buyers Fee, expenses, and sales tax if applicable, etc. All payments must be in US Funds. Auction Company reserves the right to charge the total amount or any remaining balance of your purchase price on your credit card if the balance is not otherwise paid. We do not accept partial payments. Invoices must be paid in full prior to pick up.
12) AUTO EXTEND FEATURE - Please note when bidding, there is an auto-extend feature on this online auction system. The auto-extend feature time frame is set by the auction company. For this example the auto-extend feature is set at 2 minutes - If someone bids in the last 2 minutes immediately prior to the end of the auction on that item, the online auction system will automatically extend the bidding time for a 2 minute increment (and will continue to do so) until there is a 2 minute period (after the original closing time) where no one bids, then the auction on that item will close. This feature will leave the bidding open for any item that has received a bid within the last 2 minutes prior to close and from the last recorded bid time, even if the ending time has been reached. This feature has been added to eliminate sniping and to make the online bidding process more fair and to resemble a 'live' auction. Keep in mind that seconds are not recorded with bid entries. A bid recorded at 5:30 and 40 seconds will have a recorded bid time of 5:30. Bid & refresh immediately and often.
13) REMOVAL AND FAILURE TO REMOVE - All purchases must be removed from the auction site without damaging any property and within the posted time frame allotted. Removal is at the Buyer’s sole obligation, cost and risk, and only in a manner approved by the Auctioneers. All costs, responsibility and risk of such removal shall be borne by Buyer and, in every case; Buyer will use prudence and care in such removal. In the event the Buyer fails to pay the whole of the purchase price, fails to remove all purchased items and lots, or comply with any other condition herein contained or agreed to, the deposit shall be forfeited to the Auctioneer and the Auctioneer shall retain a possessory lien on all items or lots of the Buyer. The auction deposit and any payment made by the Buyer shall be retained by the Auctioneers for application against such deficiency. The Buyer agrees that the Auctioneer and/or Seller may retain all monies received pursuant to any such resale and apply that money toward any deficiency without further notice. The Auctioneers reserve the right to require proof of adequate insurance coverage from any Buyer of items or lots requiring dismantling, rigging, hot cutting, refrigerant certification, or any situation deemed necessary by the Auctioneers. Buyers agree to indemnify and save harmless both the Sellers and the Auctioneers and their licensees, employees and agents, against any and all damage caused by the acts of the Buyers and/or their agents, employees, etcetera, in connection with the dismantling, rigging, hot cutting, refrigerant removal, or any situation during the removal process of any item/s or lot/s. Buyers agree that any and all damages to the land or buildings, inside and outside, caused by them must be fixed, replaced or repaired to Auctioneer’s and/or Seller’s satisfaction, before they are permitted to leave with their purchases. If for any reason, the Buyers fail to remove any item or lot within the specified time, the item or lot will be deemed abandoned and the Auctioneer shall have the right but not the obligation, at their sole discretion to resell, discard or remove and store the items or lots at the Buyers’ sole risk and expense, without any notice to Buyer and without waiving any rights that Auction Company or Seller may have against Buyer. The Buyers understand that they will lose any right, title or interest the Buyers may have acquired and the item or lot shall revert and repossess to the Seller or Auctioneer without any further notice to the Buyers. In addition, Buyers will be liable for any rent incurred, labor, storage, hauling, dump fees, etc, and damage suffered by the Auctioneers because of the Buyers failure to remove any item or lot. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to secure all safety equipment to meet all applicable government safety standards in using or removing any items or lots purchased. Any fluids, spills, release into the environment, or any contamination whatsoever caused by the Buyer, their agents, employees, contractors, etc., during the auction or removal, are strictly and solely the Buyer’s expense and liability to correct, remove and clean up. The Buyer takes full responsibility for compliance with applicable environmental laws and exercise all reasonable care to ensure that there is no release to the environment of any hazardous materials, wastes or substances as defined in applicable Federal, State and Local Statues, Laws, Regulations, Rules or Ordinances. The Buyer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Auctioneer and Seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from any and all injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused by the Buyer, their agents, employees or contractors during the viewing and/or removal, as to the use or operation while inspecting the items or lots, and as to the use or operation surrounding the removal of purchased items or lots, and as to any environmental situations created by the Buyer. No purchases may be removed from the auction site until said purchases are paid for in full. Buyers will work in unison with other Buyers to ensure an orderly, safe removal process.
14) REMOVAL EXTENSION - On a case by case basis and at the Seller’s or Auctioneer’s discretion, the Seller or Auctioneer may grant a Buyer a removal extension with a non-refundable (per day) extension fee as set by the Seller or Auctioneer. Full payment of the extension fee must be made at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the start of the extension.
15) NON-DELIVERY (BILL OF SALE – TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OR TITLE) - The Auctioneer and Seller shall in no event be liable to the Buyer for non-delivery (bill of sale – transfer of ownership or title) of any items or lots for any reason whatsoever except for the return to the Buyer of the deposit or other sums paid for such non-delivered items. This non-delivery period extends from the fall of the hammer until the time allotted for the removal process concludes. In no event will the Auctioneer’s or Seller’s liability to the Bidder exceed the amount actually paid by the Buyer. The Buyer hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Auctioneer and Seller shall not be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages. The Buyers shall have no further claim or recourse against Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents. Delivery in this section refers to the transfer of ownership and not the physical delivery of an item or lot to the Buyer or their address. Buyer understands that title transfers are between the Seller and the Buyer and are specifically not a responsibility or liability of the Auctioneer and or Auction Company.
16) NON-DELIVERY OF ITEM/S OR LOT/S - In the event any item/s or lot/s are not available for Buyer removal (for any reason), the Buyer will be reimbursed any monies paid on those item/s and/or lot/s only, and the balance of the purchases must be paid for in-full and removed in the proper time frame. The lack of delivery on any part of the Buyer’s purchase does not nullify the remainder of the purchase. Buyer will proceed in accordance with all terms and conditions posted herein, including any addendum/s and/or attachment/s made to these terms and conditions. In no event will the Auctioneer’s or Seller’s liability to the Bidder exceed the amount actually paid by the Buyer. The Buyer hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Auctioneer and Seller shall not be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages. The Buyers shall have no further claim or recourse against Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents including charge backs, stop payment, cancellation, etc. Delivery in this section refers to the transfer of ownership and the physical delivery of an item or lot to the Buyer.
17) ADDITIONS OR WITHDRAWALS - The Auctioneers reserve the right before, during and/or after the auction, to withdraw from the auction any of the items or lots listed or to sell at this auction items or lots not previously listed. Auctioneers also reserve the right to group and regroup items and lots, or separate items and lots, or parts of a lot as deemed necessary by the Auctioneers. The Auctioneers reserve the right to sell all of the items and lots listed in bulk or to sell any and all items or lots prior to the auction. All items and lots are subject to prior sale, cancellation and sold “with reserve.” Auctioneer and Seller reserve the right to augment the auction with items from additional Sellers. These items and lots may be interspersed and not specifically identified throughout the auction.
18) SALES TAX (if applicable) - All applicable sales tax, according to the governing tax laws in the state where the auction is being held, will be added to the purchase price on all taxable items or lots unless the Buyer files a properly completed tax exempt form with our auction office prior to the auction. All bidders will be subject to the sales tax unless you provide our office with the documentation we require for exemption including (all out-of-state Buyers and out-of-country Buyers must pay sales tax on all items including titled items), unless stated otherwise in the auction terms. There is no elimination of or credit back of taxes once the auction closes and settles. The sales tax is calculated on the total purchase price including the buyer’s premium and any applicable fees and/or expenses.
19) TITLES - Title and Vehicle transfers will be delivered to the Buyer upon full payment and within legal guidelines. A mutually agreeable time and location will be set by Sellers and Buyers to complete notary work at a licensed Notary and the Buyer will pay the applicable taxes and fees. The Buyer and Seller understand that the Auctioneer and Auction Company are not notaries nor involved in the transfer process. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Auctioneers and Auction Company for the transfer. Titles will be transferred within 30 days of the close of the auction unless an extension is warranted.
20) VIEWING - The Buyers are afforded a time specific stated opportunity (or viewing by appointment) to inspect the items and lots prior to final close of the online bidding for the auction. The Buyers are relying solely on their investigations and inspections, and not any representations made by the Sellers, Auctioneers, their licensees, employees and agents or descriptions posted online. The Buyers hereby waive any and all further inspections. The Buyers fully agree and understand that they are purchasing each and every item and lot in an “As-Is”-“Where-Is” condition, with all its goodness and faults. The Sellers, Auctioneers, their licensees, employees and agents, make no representations, guarantees or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever.
21) PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK - Persons attending during viewing and/or removal of items and lots, assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically assume all risks by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the viewing and/or removal is held. Auctioneers, licensees, employees, agents and/or Sellers are not responsible for accidents or theft, personal or physical, on the premises or in coming or going, to and from the viewing and/or removal. All persons in attendance during viewing and/or removal shall exercise proper precautions at all times for the protection of persons and property and shall comply with all safety and health requirements as directed by the Auctioneers, and federal, state and local regulations. Buyer specifically releases Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents from any and all liability thereof.
22) AS IS – WHERE IS – (Attend the Preview!) All items and lots are sold on an “AS-IS”, “WHERE IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS” basis “WITHOUT EXCEPTION” with no warranty of any type expressed or implied as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of wear and/or damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned and/or aged” are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment,” “cancel” or “charge back,” etc., any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks. The Auctioneer and Seller expressly and specifically disclaim, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Removal is at the Buyer’s sole obligation, risk and expense. No sale will be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the items or lots by reason of their being incorrectly described orally or written, invoiced or cataloged, and no liability will be borne by the Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents in respect to any such faults or errors. All marketing and information has been prepared only as a guide and is not offered as completely accurate, nor does it give the Buyers all of the information on the item or lot. Except as herein contained, there shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever. The Buyers will accept the items or lots in spite of any defects or conditions, known or unknown, visible or not visible, and therefore Buyers do by these presents remise, release, acquit, quit claim and forever discharge the Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents from any and all claims now and in the future. The Buyers should avail themselves the opportunity to inspect all items and lots during the inspection period. Again all Buyers are strongly urged to physically inspect the item during the inspection period. All sales are final. No bids can be withdrawn during or after the auction for any reason. Buyer understands that these terms as well as all other terms and conditions can only be amended or revised in writing and signed by the Auctioneer. Buyer also agrees that any oral, written or electronic representation made by the Auctioneer shall not modify these 'AS IS - WHERE IS' terms. Buyer understands that any description given in the catalog or written on the equipment is not guaranteed, and Buyer will rely entirely on their own inspection and/or investigations. All information and descriptions contained in advertising this sale are believed correct, but no responsibility is assumed by Auction Company or Seller for any errors or omissions.
23) DISPUTES - In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Auctioneers/Provider (and our officers, directors, licensees, agents, subsidiaries, employees, and parent companies) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If any dispute arises as to any bidding between two or more Bidders, or as to the Seller, or as to an item or lot, etcetera, the Auctioneers at their sole discretion, may immediately put the disputed item or lot online again for auction or declare the Buyer by decision. The actions and decisions of the Auctioneer shall be binding, final and absolute. Should a dispute arise after the auction, the Auctioneers sales/electronic record will be deemed as final and absolute. In no instance will a dispute be recognized once the item or lot has been removed from the premises.
24) CLAIMS - No claims or returns will be allowed after the items or lots have been removed from the premises. No claim will be allowed for adjustments or rescission of any sales based upon the failure of the item or lot to correspond with any standard and/or expectation of the Buyer. Buyer agrees to not charge back, cancel, stop payment, etc., any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks.
25) POOLING - Pooling or bid rigging is fraud and a serious Federal Offense. The Auctioneers reserve the right to pull the item/s or lot/s from the auction or void any sale at auction or bid on behalf of the Seller/s, when the Auctioneers detect or suspect pooling by two or more Bidders. Pooling will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
26) ITEM/LOT RESPONSIBILITY - Items and lots become the complete and sole responsibility of the Buyers for the care, custody and protection immediately upon the online auction system closing the bidding or in a customary manner changes ownership. It shall be the responsibility of the Buyers to insure their purchases immediately. The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents assume no responsibility for any missing or damaged items or lots and are specifically not acting as the Buyer’s security agent or a police officer.
27) THEFT - Theft is a serious concern to all of us, if discovered, the individuals involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The Auctioneer reserves the right to inspect all vehicles, tool boxes, etc. Instances of theft will result in immediate termination of future bidding and current removal privileges and prosecution.
28) FORUM SELCTION AND APPLICABLE LAW - The parties agree that any litigation or dispute concerning enforcement of this contract or arising out of this online auction shall be brought in the State of Pennsylvania, the jurisdiction shall be in the County of Beaver and that Pennsylvania law shall govern, irrespective of the location, county or state where the auction was held. The prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of court costs and attorney fees incurred.
29) INFORMATION - This site and the information, content, and materials on this site are provided on an “AS IS” “Where Is,” and “Where Available” basis. Auctioneer/Provider makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the content, information, or the materials on this site. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, provider expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, with respect to any of the materials, content, or information on this site or any goods or other products or services offered, sold, or displayed on this site or your use of this site generally, including warranties of merchantability, accuracy of information, quality, title, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of wear and/or damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned and/or aged” therefore are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks.
30) INFORMATION DESCREPENCIES - While quantities and descriptions are believed to be correct, there are no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, and the Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies, inaccuracies or failure of the merchandise to correspond with any standard and/or expectation. No item or lot shall be sold or deemed to be sold by description. A Buyer shall not be entitled to rely on any representations made either in writing or orally, by or on behalf of, the Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents. The description, measurements, dimensions, serial and machine numbers, year, model, quantities, weights, value, quality, capability, usability, function, performance, condition, salability or other particulars set out in the newspaper ads, auction brochures, catalogs, and/or invoices are believed to be accurate, but such information is given by way of identification only and no warranty, condition or guarantee is given or is to be implied as to the accuracy of such descriptions, measurements, dimensions, serial and machine numbers, year, model, quantities, weights, value, quality, capability, usability, function, performance, condition, salability or other particulars, or the genuineness or authenticity of any item or lot, and neither Sellers nor Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents, will be responsible for any damage or loss, consequential or otherwise, arising as a result of any inaccuracy in respect thereof. Announcements and postings shall take precedence over any advertising or pre-auction material, written, oral and/or electronic. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of wear and/or damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned and/or aged” therefore are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “cancel” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks.
32) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND RELEASE - You expressly agree that the use of this Website is at your sole risk, responsibility and obligation. Neither the Auction Company, its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, licensees, employees, agents, third-party content providers, or licensors (collectively, “Providers”), or the like, warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted, error-free or virus-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this site, or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, security, or currency of the Site.
33) ERRORS, OMMISSIONS, ETC - The Site may contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. Further, Auctioneer/Provider does not warrant reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. Auctioneer/Provider reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site. Auctioneer/Provider may make any other changes to this Site at any time without notice. Auctioneer/Provider makes reasonable commercial efforts to make the Site available at all times, however, Auctioneer/Provider is not responsible for any service interruptions, including, but not limited to, interruptions that may affect aspects of the sale of equipment and/or virus’s.
34) INDEMNITY CLAUSE - Buyer/s agree to indemnify and save harmless Auctioneers and their employees, licensees, agents, successors or assigns, against any and all claims, injury, loss, liabilities, lawsuits, damages, demands, action or cause of action whatsoever in any manner arising from this auction or privately negotiated sale; including costs, expenses, or compensation whatsoever, direct or indirect, known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, which the Bidder now has or which may arise in the future on the account of or in any way growing out of or connected with any defects, latent or otherwise, or the physical condition of any items or lots purchased or any law or regulation applicable thereto. The indemnity clause applies to the auction and/or a privately negotiated sale, before, during and after, the auction or the privately negotiated sale, and shall survive settlement or lack thereof. Auctioneers are not responsible for accidents. Buyers must insure their own liabilities, interests, etcetera in all real estate and/or personal property. The Buyer/s also agree to indemnify and save harmless Auctioneers and their employees, licensees, agents, successors or assigns, against any and all claims, injury, loss, liabilities, lawsuits, damages, demands, action or cause of action whatsoever in any manner, etcetera, pertaining to hazardous materials, substances, sites and/or conditions, (known or unknown), and are strictly and solely the Seller’s ownership, responsibility and liability.
35) LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES - You agree that the Auctioneer/Provider and its providers shall not be liable for any damage, loss, or expense of any kind arising out of or resulting from your possession or use of the materials, content, or information on this site (Auctioneers or Provider) or from your purchase or sale of goods through this site regardless of whether such liability is based in tort, contract, or otherwise. In no event, including without limitation, a negligent act, shall Auctioneer/Provider or any of its providers be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business, virus’s, etc.), arising out of or in any way related to the materials, content, or information on this site or any other products, services, or information offered, sold, or displayed on this site, your use of, or inability to use this site generally, or otherwise in connection with this agreement, regardless of whether Auctioneer/Provider or any of its providers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
36) RECORDS - The records (written, audio, video, digital, computer generated and etc.) of the auction kept by the Auctioneers, Providers, bookkeepers and employees will be taken as final in the event of any disputes or claims.
37) AGENCY - The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents are acting as an agent for the “Seller Only” and are not responsible for acts of its principals, nor liability for damages, accidents or theft.
38) BINDING - It is agreed that the Bidder shall be bound by these terms and conditions, and if there is more than one bidder, the obligations imposed by these terms and conditions, shall be joint and several. If any term or condition is determined by a court to be unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and conditions shall not be affected. All terms and conditions shall survive settlement or lack thereof.
39) ABSENTEE BIDS & PROCEEDURE - All absentee bids are handled by the online auction system of bidding. Buyer understands that all terms and conditions posted herein including addendums and attachments, apply to absentee bids as well. Because of the random nature of the auction bidding process, it is possible for the high bid to be by another Bidder, at the same amount that was left by the Absentee Bidder, therefore, it is agreed by the Absentee Bidder that neither the Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees nor representatives, including the online auction service provider assume any liability or responsibility of any kind whatsoever for failure to execute bids for or on behalf of the Absentee Bidder for any reason whatsoever.
40) CREDIT CARD DISCLAIMER - Registrant/Bidder/Buyer understands that the Auction Company assumes no liability for security of credit card numbers on Auctioneers site, emails, etc., including the auction system Provider’s site.
Thank you for Thinking Auction and Choosing Hostetter Auctioneers!
Sherman Hostetter Group LLC
903 Constitution Blvd.
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
Email: [email protected]