Gibsonia/Aliquippa Moving Sale
Lots 1-205 are located at 300 Cambridge Drive Gibsonia, PA 15044
Lots 300-421 are located at 1316 Sunset Avenue Aliquippa, PA 15001
Preview: Friday, August 9th, 4:00 - 6:00 P.M.
End: Monday, August 12th starting at 8:00 P.M.
Removal: Wednesday, August 14th, 3:00 - 6:00 P.M.
10% Buyers Premium applies
Lic #AY 002064
With questions, please contact Shirl Lyndes at [email protected] or 724-843-3763.
|Beautiful hand tile counter height table and 4 stools with backs, swivel - stable is 37 in deep X 42 in high X 60 in wide- metal base - custom made - bar stools made to match solid wood seats backs- extremely sturdy and heavy|
|3 - Morgan silver dollars - 1881 1884 and 1891|
|3 - Morgan silver dollars - 1922, 1924, 1925|
|3 - Morgan silver dollars - 1923 1924 and 1923|
|3 - Eisenhower silver dollars - all 1971|
|3 - Eisenhower silver dollars - 1971|
|3 - Eisenhower silver dollars - 1971 1972 1974 - standing Liberty half-dollar 1942 - standing liberty quarter unknown date|
|4 - Susan B Anthony dollar pieces - 1979|
|2 - Sacagawea dollar pieces- 2000|
|4 Kennedy silver half dollars - 3, 1964 - 1, 1968|
|Four Kennedy half dollars - 3, 1966 - 1, 1968|
|5 - Kennedy half dollars - 1967|
|5 Kennedy half dollars- 1967|
|5 Kennedy silver half dollars - 1968|
|5 Kennedy half dollars - 1969|
|Windsor 100% wool rug hand-hooked in China area rug - pinks greens golds black - 11 foot 4 in x 96 in|
|One of a kind decoupage antique 26 in x 64 in ladder pot rack - includes multiple hooks- done by local artists-|
|LeRoy Neiman golf print- print includes Jack Nicklaus - Arnold Palmer - Sam Snead - Ben Hogan and others - 21.5 in high 34 in wide - framed under glass|
|Wrought iron hall tree - very unique design - 18 in deep X 71 inches high X 24 in wide - includes padded seat- purchased at Ballard Designs|
|Dining room Side bar with decorative marble look and lays on top - 2 drawers with felt lining- 3 cabinet doors with one shelf inside beautiful piece - 20in deep X 36in High x64 in wide - contents on top not included|
|Credenza that opens into an entertaining / bar Center - 17 in deep X 34 in high X 34 in wide - opens to a 17 in x 52 inch serving area - storage underneath- contents not included|
|Harper's Weekly- April 16th 1886 - making Bessemer steel at Pittsburgh - the converters at work - newsprint matted and framed under glass- 26 in high x 20 in wide|
|Metal watch stand with Victorian-style Bowl and Pitcher- approximately 18 in deep X 48 inches high X 17 in wide|
|Beautiful little refinished antique trunk - 20in deep x22 in high X 31 in wide|
|Set up 5 Charles Schulz peanut series dolls and accessories sealed in original packaging|
|Queen Anne wingback Flex steel upholstered chair - 30 in deep X 42 inches high x 29 in wide|
|2 - heavy sturdy metal frame counter High stools with padded seats - 20in deep x 33 in high X 21 in high - seat Height 24 in|
|Napa Valley wine poster - framed under glass iPhone 39 in x 26 in|
|Sentry Safe -model number 83807 - does come with combination and keys- 17 in deep x 18 in high X 16 in wide|
|8 - candle holders - includes 2 LED Crystal - 2 7 1/2 inch brass candle holders - 1 7 in brass candle holder - 1 5 inch pewter candle holder which is also a bell - tall candle holders 13 and 1/2 in high|
|Decorative blown glass peace - possibly Marano - approximately 24 in tall|
|Ballou's pictorial - Boston Saturday January 27th 1855 - newspaper print on keystone state- matted and framed 21 in x 16 in|
|Original only copy photographs of sisters of St. Joseph taken at b a d e n mother house- matted and framed - named and signed- sister Esther and Silent prayer¹- 11 by 14|
|Wooden framed beveled glass mirror - 22 inches wide 32 in high - wall mount mirror|
|Mary Hamilton lithograph entitled The Red Dragon - matted and framed under glass - number 36 / 101- 12 x 13|
|2-11 in ceramic candle holders- 20 in mercury glass candle holder - 20 in possibly wooden decorative vase 20in High|
|Solid wood end table- contents not included - 28 inches acts 28 in x 24 in high|
|2 - Apothecary jars - 4 mortars and pestles, three being brass and one ceramic - decorative pharmaceutical theme wall display|
|Matted and framed botanical Prints from a antique pharmaceutical book- 12 x 16 - 8 by 10|
|Large basket of candles including PartyLite brand and a large 3 Wick candle on glass candle dish|
|2 - willow trees - friendship - Spirit of giving|
|4 - oil and Herb or vegetable field decorative jars - the tallest being 16 in- 4 different shapes|
|Baldwin brass ship's Bell lamp - A boudoir lamp - antique oil lamp|
|Hammered copper leaf dish - 18 in x 13 in|
|4 - foliage decorations - including basket of fabric vegetables|
|Original watercolor by Elaine Paige entitled woman - framed under glass - 22 inches high 12 in wide|
|Poster from rijks Museum in Amsterdam advertising antique map exhibit - January 30th 1994- matted and framed under glass - 34 in high X 26 in wide|
|Matted and framed under glass Napa Valley premium wine labels- 28 in high x 21 in wide|
|2 - brass sconces- 15 in tall - wall mirror what's golden frame 27 in x 39 inches wide|
|70 inch round linen tablecloth - 4 matching placemats with four matching napkins - 6 linen napkin set - 5 linen napkin set and table runner|
|2 - matted and framed under glass counted cross stitch Welcome Friends and home sweet home- 12 in x 14 in and 14 in x 16 in|
|2 - framed needle points - 14 X 14 - 16 x 16|
|Antique bellows - pewter the Great American Revolution 1776 plate from Canton Ohio - decoupage polyurethane cow doorstop|
|Original watercolor by Elaine Paige - matted and framed under glass - 27 in x 32 in|
|2 - pictures one being clay pottery the other is porcelain - Winterthur teapot with grape theme|
|Glass lot of five pieces - includes pedestal dish - Miracle maize corn dish - candy Bowl, boat shaped- 6 1/2 inch plate|
|2 - Christmas Heritage p f a l Z Gra FF mugs- Alabaster angel- 6.5 in tall|
|2 - delft 10 inch plates - strong for hanging- see pictures of backside for details|
|Dining room table - two upholstered and chairs and six side chairs with upholstered seats and Cane backs - 3 leaves- original table size 61 + x 46 w - shown with one leaf in - - leaves are 12 inch wide|
|Strawberry plaid Oneida ceramic trivet and canister - Boston Warehouse trading Corporation ceramic Olive dish, 19 in Long|
|Le Creuset cast iron Dutch oven - inside finished with porcelain- 5 quarts - made in France|
|11 inch high ceramic vase - basket of artificial geraniums - wire basket with body scrubbies|
|2 - large Christmas platters|
|3 - dance costumes - size 12/14 - lot of tights, fishnets, Spanx Etc.|
|Badger van print by a b Frost - matted and framed under glass - 24 in high 19.5 in wide|
|2 - Sandy lynam Clough Prince - matted and framed - 8 in tall acts 9 in wide - matted and framed child photo- 14 inches high x 15 in wide|
|Metal etching of the Acropolis Athens Greece framed|
|Matted and framed under glass original photo entitled nuclear winter by Jim Spillane- 10 in x 20 in|
|Byzantine School, 13th Century enthroned Madonna and child print - matted and framed under glass - 37.5 High X 26 in wide|
|Hand-colored bouquet framed under glass Ivan 30 in x 21 in|
|Colorful Williamsburg framed - the news game of human life - 30 in x 27 in|
|Original pencil drawing of a dragon in flight - matted and framed under glass- 14 x 19.5|
|3 - bossons congleton England - character heads|
|Lighted makeup mirror The Perfect Touch by Northern - 2 - mortars marble - hair bow|
|MCS series modular component systems model number 62202 semi automatic belt-drive turntable|
|Antique bed pan with floral arrangement, metal - candle holder- glass coasters love picture|
|Hand-painted Byrd and Belle - small chair pin cushion - patchwork stuffed bear small quilt|
|Mop doll - Bunny Doll - Rattan doll chair|
|Oriental style decor 9 inch high planter with tray - artificial Vine|
|Liquor bottle with leather jacket, lion and Bella schwindt - small glass dish with lid - wooden planter with flowers|
|King size washable wool blanket - Maiden purchased in England|
|Portable writing desk, wooden - assorted cards and stationery|
|New in box Keurig K-Cup pod carousel continue coffee mugs|
|Basket of small picture frames|
|Vintage chenille bedspread - 2 vintage baby blankets - crocheted doilies|
|Crocheted Christmas Afghan - three tier votive Santa candle holders - decorative box - 3 small vases - large Hershey's kiss candy dish|
|2 - brown wool throw rugs|
|40 executive ties - some silk - Polo, Geoffrey beene, Claiborne, Nordstrom Etc. - 2 sets of suspenders|
|Outdoor living chair if you don't bring umbrella - thermometer|
|Lot of vintage clothing adult medium|
|Infants vintage clothing - christening dress - wool jacket and bonnet - little white coat|
|Impressionism the Nelson - Atkins Museum of the art Hostetter framed under glass - 25 in high 36in wide|
|Wooden end table - beautiful condition - 12in deep X 35 inches high X 16 in wide - 3 electric timers - ways can - milk glass bedside lamp - 24 in high|
|Wooden bed tray - alarm clock - metal quilt stand - blue afghan, pillows|
|D flat from an old pipe organ Shelf - old Pharmaceuticals in wooden box -pharmaceutical weights in wooden box - wooden Bowl- wooden apples|
|Lot of vintage hats - masks|
|Kenmore gentle sweep direct drive beltless system vacuum with additional bags|
|Wooden rolling service cart with fold down sides - 20in deep X 29 inches high x 28 in wide - contents not included|
|Large Crystal Bowl, 16 in across - 6 cups and saucers, various styles - wooden display stand with napkin holders|
|Clear acrylic condiment set - acrylic water pitcher - butter dish - large ceramic chip-and-dip set|
|New Pampered Chef baking Bowl with recipes & instruction booklet, stoneware - 3 metal gelatin molds|
|10 metal play Chargers - Tupperware canisters - small dividers baskets - utensil tray|
|Lot of miscellaneous holiday items - books, boxes Etc.|
|Shelf of various decorative plates|
|Thought of martini glasses - cordial champagne glasses - window candles|
|Vintage coffee grinder - vintage sauerkraut slicer - vintage pineapple corer|
|Circa 1850 Pine Hutch with original finish and glass - needs repairs to two wheels Parts included - contents not included- 22in deep 90 in high X 44 in wide|
|4 foot folding ladder- various organizing materials and storage helpers|
|Hoover SteamVac Deluxe 5 brush agitator- includes cleaners|
|Lot of four traveling items including attached case - computer bags - small backpack|
|Men's traveling items including duffle bags laptop case - director body bill fold - handkerchiefs etc.|
|Suitcase - backpack The Smuggler - airport ID and ticket wallet - + luggage rack|
|Decorative sword - decorative rifle - Oriental themed wall picture|
|Metal curtain rod and two sets of drapes|
|Hoover decade 800 heavy-duty vacuum|
|Lot of for artificial plants|
|Metal piggy bank missing bottom taken small LED solid Aunt Jemima - 2.5 in tall|
|Patriotic lot update core 4 Lamp Globes - wizard candle|
|Electric skillet - Hamilton Beach electric knife Ivan white Westinghouse portable stove top - Black & Decker handy steamer|
|Assorted office organizers|
|Wagner Ware cast iron number 1 2 6 8 Dutch oven - Wagner 9-inch cast-iron skillet - Wagner original cast iron cookware 10 and 1/4 in griddle- cast iron 3 quart kettle|
|Small wooden storage cabinet - contents on top not included - 15 in HEX 60 in high 18.5 in wide|
|Sony CD radio cassette - corder model number cfd - V5|
|Various tote bags|
|Coronet Super 12 SCM Smith Corona electric typewriter with case|
|Thought of various decorative items including- hanging parents - Gold Tone sconce - punched tin sconce - unicorn needlework - rainstick|
|Lot of hard back Fox - 5 holiday cross stitch by Vanessa Anne collection - 18 cross stitch pamphlets include Cricket collection, Prairie schooler, Rico designs - 7 Victorian Romance Stitch craft books|
|9 hardback creative sewing embellishment how to slash technique books - 4 Spirit of Christmas hardback books by leisure arts|
|8 sew beautiful magazines - assorted dates 2002 to 2003|
|10 saw beautiful magazines assorted from 1997 to 1999|
|8 s e w beautiful magazines assorted volumes 1998 through 1999|
|11 s e w beautiful magazines assorted volumes- 2000 - 2001|
|Large lot of hardback books including 8 Home Decorating idea books, includes paint, accessories, window treatments - for Christmas bh&g and Leisure art|
|Hardback books - 8 miscellaneous needlework books, quilt crochet - 2 antique and treasure hardback books - 5 big Christmas food and craft books|
|A lot of books including three bread / yeast cookbooks - 2 - low calorie cookbook - for Regional cookbooks|
|12 creative needle magazines - a sort of dates 1999 through 2001|
|13 creative needle magazines that sort of dates 2002 through 2003|
|14 creative needle magazines - dated 2006 - 2008|
|Three General cookbooks - five jams jellies berries tea wine and herb cookbooks - 7 herbal garden Harvest cookbooks|
|Three General cookbooks - 2 by Annie Marie Hustle Jackie Kennedy's cookbook - 1 by Jeff Smith - 6 fundraiser cookbooks - 4 Regional cookbooks, German, North Italy, Cajun, world|
|Lot of golfing instructional guides Etc.|
|Five gardening hardback books|
|Two-button books - 2 Health books|
|Wooden computer desk with 6 drawers keyboard tray - 23 in deep X 30 inches high X 63 in wide- contents not included|
|Wooden computer desk with 6 drawers keyboard tray - 23 in deep X 30 inches high X 63 in wide- contents not included|
|Large lot of music books including 12 classical piano chord beginner lessons 10 books on jazz piano Etc.|
|Five hardback children's books - the children's Book of Virtues, gnomes, the power of my myth, mousekin's Thanksgiving, a book of fairy tales|
|Mental picture - 2 glass hurricanes - 8 in glass bowl Etc.|
|Candle holders and candles including a punched tin candle holder|
|Floral painted hurricanes and flower pots|
|Lot of hardback books|
|Lot of miscellaneous decorations including a mirror serving tray - picture frames - small bird cage - 10 punched candle Etc.|
|Lot of vintage items I'll cast iron - iron - shoe mold - iron missing handle - bug - press|
|Artificial plants in baskets|
|Large lot of various costumes including medieval Maiden- accessories and props - 3 white lab coats - Calico cowgirl Etc.|
|Lot of adult vintage patterns|
|Lot of adult patterns and children's patterns - baby Vogue loving stitches, love,|
|Lot of children's patterns including Children's Corner simplicity Martha holy, Family fancy work, EmbroidMe there, The Little Prince|
|Large lot of children's patterns- the Children's Corner|
|7 - crewel and embroidery kits|
|Lot of glass vases- glass bubbles - basket of stones|
|Coffee lot including in 1983 Kroger party percolator - Copco coffee pot - extra glass coffee pot - 4 thermoses|
|Wooden bookshelf, small - 2 artist pottery designer plates, signed - canning jar and ceramic pitcher|
|230 gallon garbage bags full of fabrics - packages of hangers|
|Cuisinart 2 quart frozen yogurt sorbet and ice cream maker- vintage movie projector- game chest bison pool ball tealight holder and candy jar|
|5 gallon crock with handles- 5 gallon jug Crock|
|Sage Columbine and tulip plant matted and framed under glass 14 inches x 11 inches- original photographs matted and framed 16 x 13- Ralph Waldo Emerson lithograph - number 60 / 500 matted and framed under glass - 24 in square|
|Set of custom-made fireplace tools|
|Leather double recliner 65 in wide|
|Oil lamp- wooden candle holder, rev War are Style, as Trace, to pottery|
|Golf ball collection what's golf balls from some of the most prestigious places|
|Golf ball collection - balls from some of the most prestigious places|
|Pinehurst hotel and Country Club 7 Hole Golf Course poster of all seven holes framed under glass|
|Wooden golf ball collection rack - 2 little golfers|
|Hanging plant and hanging wind chime|
|NordicTrack achiever model BC - 887 - truck so hard hat - ankle wrist weights - small lunch box|
|Higgs personal sitz bath - Treasury cool mist humidifier model number mm - English bath cubes|
|3 - 36 x 24 rugs|
|Next exercising lot including total body exerciser - cooler gear bags - water bottle insulator - exercise mat - biking machine Etc.|
|To racquetball racquets and sports bag|
|Vintage basket- antique bobbins- plaques- drying racks for sweaters- laundry sorter- miscellaneous items|
|Kimball piano - artist console- bench|
|92” wool Aubusson round area rug- pink- mint green|
|Karastan wool area rug-122” x 170”- cranberry- green- beige- some damage on corner|
|Large lot a fabric- wool- knits- corduroy- taffeta- velvet-etc.|
|Wooden box- case of 2oz rX bottles- 6 decorative bottles with corks|
|Vases- paper weights- flasks- aluminum pans|
|Tile- grout- mortar- wine corks|
|Miscellaneous extension cords-fabric grocery bags|
|Tool boxes with tools-hammer-screw drivers-etc.|
|Kenmore self propelled upright vacuum-7.5 amps- battery charger- mirror-60 x 16|
|Various extension cords- vintage fruit basket-antique ice tings-c clamp-decorative iron hook|
|Flower pits-watering can-2 sprinklers- metal hanging basket- 2 pieces of 1/8” plywood 48 x 24”|
|Silk floral arrangements- wreath - trellis|
|Pegboard and contents-hardware items-saw-hangers-flag-pegboard needs to be removed from the wall|
|Laundry sorting system- 19 d x 34 h x 42 w- waste basket-buckets|
|Insulated shopping bags-car floor mats for Infiniti QX60|
|Corner shelf with contents-light-pump-garage door seal-etc. - 8.5 d x 36 h|
|Miscellaneous items-decorative white rock for planter- size 10 boots-clock- light- tarp-etc.|
|Miscellaneous items-cleaning supplies-pest control- sprayer- planting supplies-etc.|
|Miscellaneous items- buckets with screw on lids- window fan- switch plate covers- outlet plate covers- decorative rocks- wire baskets- digital photo frame- painting supplies|
|Set of wooden folding TV trays|
|Tv stand 20 d x 23 h x 39w-TV not included|
|Centurion wall clock-approximately 25 x 11-pair of wall sconces|
|Religious items-crucifixes- statues- large crucifix is approximately 30” tall|
|Flexsteel Floral upholstered recliner - 32 d x 34 h x 32w|
|Brass floor lamp-3 way bulb|
|Pair of brass wall decor-roosters-11 x 10 each|
|Antique buffet-18 d x 33h x 40 wide- contents on top not included-doily included|
|Nik nak items - ash trays-candle sticks|
|Wrought iron mirror-29 x 19|
|2 wooden foot stools - fan|
|Brass lamp-3 way|
|Bassett End table- 26 square-22 high|
|Swivel-rocker chair-32 d x 39h x 34 w-some wear|
|Area rug-floral-60 x 95|
|Coffee table- 20 d x 18 h x 56 w- contents not included|
|Decorative items-candy dishes-books-candles|
|Decorative glassware-candy dishes-vases-tea pot|
|Brass lamp 3 way-boom box-candle holder|
|Bassett End table- 26 square-22 high- contents not included|
|Flexsteel floral couch-34 d x 35 h x 72 wide|
|2 pieces of frames art-oil painting-26 x 30- needlepoint deer- 23 x 13|
|Double knit Afghan- very warm|
|Vintage hamper - footstool|
|Full/double bed-headboard- bedding included|
|Wall decor-2 ship plaques-needlepoint poem-crucifix|
|Antique side table- 17 d x 27 h x 12 w-dove tail construction - contents included- 3 purses|
|Chest of drawers- Bassett- 18 d x 47h x 36w- contents on top not included|
|Decorative items-vases- candle holder- lamp-etc.|
|Navigator Plus 2X capacity - vacuum|
|Beach Style wall decor|
|Decorative lights including the carpenter but FH Frances hook decorative plate- 28 inch white shelf - home sweet home|
|Large lot of bakeware including long loaf pans - angel food cake pan -grater - round cake pans - muffin tins - wooden rolling pin -tea kettle Etc.|
|Three Lily canisters - fish spoon rest|
|Set of knives in Block filtering picture - mortar and pestle - n u t dish|
|Sharp carousel microwave - model number r - 3200 DK- Delonghi alfredo broiler|
|All wood table and four chairs - 1 leaf 12 in wide Ivan table is 38 in deep X 30 in high X 56 in wide|
|New in box Continental coffee maker Ivan glass Pyrex baking dish - rival crock pot- safe-er-grip portable hand bar|
|Osterizer 10 speed blender - salad spinner - metal cake carrying plate Ivan Tupperware plastic carrying cake container|
|Magnawave Perfection microwave roaster - Sunbeam Oskar Chopper - Crofton electric grill|
|End table lamp - 28 in high|
|Original oil painting - framed - artist is Carlson -Wooden framed mirror Walmart 44 in x 22 in- hand-painted Farm scene framed|
|Two drawer low chest- dovetail drawers - solid wood- 17 in deep X 24 in high eggs 45 in wide|
|Christmas lot including ceramic Nativity, light up house, ornaments Etc.|
|Jaguar large rolling suitcase Jaguar carry on - Jaguar cosmetic bag, very good condition|
|Wooden plant stand - floral wall plaques - yarn basket and a lily hat box|
|Full size bed with wooden headboard, metal frame|
|A lot of Linens, Afghan, bedspread, sheets - thermophore large moist heat pack|
|Twin size bed with wooden headboard and footboard|
|Wooden Round Table- 27 in round X 24 in high contents included|
|Twin size bed with wooden headboard and footboard|
|Oreck XL xtended life vacuum|
|Vintage cabinet-wood with enamel top-22 d x 32 h x 27 w|
|Cleaning supplies-various kitchen items|
|Various cookware items-utensils|
|Magic chef gas stove-oven-26 d x 46 h x 30 w|
|Window fan-electric heater|
|Large stock pot-food saver-enamel bowl- etc.|
|Portable heater-irons-shower chair|
|Lot of miscellaneous - clothespins - dust mop - shovel - throw rug|
|Clothes rack and miscellaneous items cleaners Etc.|
|Antique hand plow|
|Large lot of gardening tools-etc.|
|Old fisherman crossing sign|
|Troy-Bilt mulching mower-Briggs & Stratton motor- needs repair|
|Cement lawn roller-13”|
|Vintage cans-galvanized watering can|
|Wooden boxes with tools-drawer from old refrigerator|
|Vise- needs to be removed from bench- punches-etc.|
|Craftsman 2 1/4 HP circular saw with case|
|Oreck XL hand vacuum.|
|Vintage items- step chair-shoe stretcher-hard hat-small suitcase with Avon bottles-folding chair|
|2 wooden benches/stools|
|Gun rack-needs to be removed-contents-army duffel|
|Various tools-extension cords-jumper cables|
|Various tools-miter box-files-etc.|
|Cosco 65” aluminum step ladder|
|Fertilizer spreader-electric hedge trimmer|
|Eureka vacuum- contents of corner|
|Vintage metal cart-contents included|
|2 wooden step ladders-approximately 6 foot and 10 foot|
|Miscellaneous items-ironing board-brooms-wooden stool/bench-gas can|
ANY QUESTIONS - Call an auctioneer: Matt Hostetter 724-462-5547 or Dan Reeder 724-561-9167.
1) AUCTION SITE USER AGREEMENT - This is a legal agreement between you (the User or Buyer) and the Site Owner or Auction Company. You must be at least 18 years old to bid. Sherman Hostetter Group LLC DBA Hostetter Auctioneers (hereinafter referred to as Auction Company) at its sole discretion, may ban from further use any Buyer or Seller which Auction Company believes to have in any way misrepresented itself or any item, failed to abide by the terms and conditions, or conducted any improper auction behavior as determined solely by Auction Company. Any Seller who misrepresented their items and any Buyer who improperly fails to carry through with a purchase will be banned from any further use and may be subject to additional legal actions.
2) REGISTRATION - All Bidders are required to register for a bidder’s number to bid at our online auction. Bidders must register online providing the necessary registration information such as name, address, phone numbers, driver’s license, email address, credit card information and any other information requested for identification. The Bidder hereby acknowledges that he/she is of legal age and sound mind. By registering you are agreeing that you have read and fully understand the complete “Terms and Conditions of Auction”, and any additional terms and conditions announced or on the website, and agree to be bound thereby. All registered Bidders take full responsibility for their bidder’s number. Bidder numbers are nontransferable. All bids made by the holder of the number will be the responsibility of the registered Bidder. All sales are final. No refunds, reductions, returns, exchanges or charge backs! No Exceptions! The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any applicant for a bidding number or the privilege of bidding at any online or onsite auction and to revoke such privilege at any time.
3) ALL ITEMS SELL WITH RESERVE - All items in the online auction sell with reserve and subject to the Auction Company/Sellers acceptance and/or rejection of the high bid, regardless of whether stated “with reserve” or not stated “with reserve.”
4) BIDDING - Do not bid unless you agree to ALL of the terms and conditions posted herein. By bidding you are acknowledging agreement with all of the terms and conditions included herein and else where on our website. The highest Bidder shall be the Buyer and no Bidder shall retract their bid. A Buyer is deemed to have accepted an item or lot when they make their bid. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale. All sales are final. The Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any and all bids on items and lots not being sold at absolute auction. The acceptable bidding increments are established and controlled by the Auctioneer. The Auctioneers reserve the right to bid on behalf of the Seller/s.
5) JUMP BID - is a bidding strategy by which a bidder increases the bid by more than the next accepted bid (such as placing your bid at $150 when the next accepted bid is $125). This practice is used by some bidders to discourage others from bidding in hopes of acquiring an item at a lower price. There are many theories on the effectiveness of this practice and a bidder who wishes to apply it does so at their own discretion. The auction company will not lower the price of an item that has been won by a "jump bid” with no other competing bids.
6) BUYERS PREMIUM - A 10% Buyers Premium Applies on ALL purchases. A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to all purchases. A Buyers Premium is a predetermined percentage or flat fee added to the high bid price to achieve the contract sales price. The use of a Buyers Premium will not in any manner whatsoever constitute an agency relationship between the Auctioneers (their licensees, employees or agents), and the Buyer. The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents are agents for the Seller Only. The Buyers Premium has been a choice of the Seller/s. The Buyers Premium may vary depending on the auction. The Auction Company may change the Buyers Premium at any time to meet the needs of the Seller and/or to abide by the auction listing agreement. You may also call our office to find out the exact amount of the Buyers Premium for any auction. Any applicable taxes are calculated on both the Buyers Premium and the bid amount.
7) POSTED CLOSING TIMES - Posted closing times and displays of the Auction Companies current time are approximate. Auction Company reserves the right to close early or extend an auction at any time at its sole discretion. It is strongly recommended that bids be placed early to avoid losing out due to an ill-timed, last minute bid or technical difficulty. All times are based on the Eastern Standard Time Zone unless stated otherwise.
8) PAYMENT - Payment will be by CREDIT CARD ONLY. The credit card used for your registration (must be your credit card) and will be charged for your purchases after the close of the auction and prior to the removal date. If you would like to update or change your card on file, please call us at 724-847-1887. The Auction Company RESERVES THE RIGHT to charge your credit card if no payment is made by the stated removal date. Payment by other than credit card (cash or check) must be coordinated with and approved by the Auction Company prior to bidding in the online auction. All payment methods must be approved by the Auctioneers in their sole and absolute discretion prior to bidding. No post dated checks will be accepted and will be treated as non-payment. Buyer payment will include bid amount, buyers premium, appropriate taxes and any other fees or expenses due. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned” are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks. No purchases may be removed from the auction site until said purchases are paid for in full. Once it is removed it is your sole ownership and responsibility. Auctioneers reserve the right to have all payments converted to valid cash before removal of any items or lots.
9) PAYMENT RESPONSIBILITY - The Bidder hereby further agrees that whether he/she shall be acting as a principal, an agent, an officer or director of a corporation or partnership, or otherwise in any capacity whatsoever, the Bidder and the Company he/she represents shall both be responsible for the payment of the purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses with respect to any and all items and lots for which the Bidder shall be the successful Buyer in the online auction. And, if the Buyer shall tender a credit card or non-certified check in payment for the whole or any part of such purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses, all items and lots sold in reliance on such credit card and check shall be subject to seizure by Auctioneers and/or their licensees, employees and agents at the sole cost and expense of the Bidder in the event that such credit card or check shall be dishonored upon presentation of payment, for insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charged back, etc. In the event of non-payment, dishonored, insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charge back, etc., for credit card or check for purchases as stated herein, the Auctioneers shall have a possessory lien on said unpaid purchases until such purchases are paid in full. In the event of any lawsuit or legal action taken in connection with or arising out of the terms herein, the Auctioneers shall be entitled to recover all costs, expenses and attorney fees incurred.
10) LATE PAYMENT - Any payment accepted late shall incur a twenty-five percent (25%) surcharge on the full amount of the invoice.
11) PURCHASE PRICE CALCULATION - Note that the purchase price is the sum of the bid price, the Buyers Premium, any Buyers Fee, expenses, and sales tax if applicable, etc. All payments must be in US Funds. Auction Company reserves the right to charge the total amount or any remaining balance of your purchase price on your credit card if the balance is not otherwise paid. We do not accept partial payments. Invoices must be paid in full prior to pick up.
12) AUTO EXTEND FEATURE - Please note when bidding, there is an auto-extend feature on this online auction system. The auto-extend feature time frame is set by the auction company. For this example the auto-extend feature is set at 2 minutes - If someone bids in the last 2 minutes immediately prior to the end of the auction on that item, the online auction system will automatically extend the bidding time for a 2 minute increment (and will continue to do so) until there is a 2 minute period (after the original closing time) where no one bids, then the auction on that item will close. This feature will leave the bidding open for any item that has received a bid within the last 2 minutes prior to close and from the last recorded bid time, even if the ending time has been reached. This feature has been added to eliminate sniping and to make the online bidding process more fair and to resemble a 'live' auction. Keep in mind that seconds are not recorded with bid entries. A bid recorded at 5:30 and 40 seconds will have a recorded bid time of 5:30. Bid & refresh immediately and often.
13) REMOVAL AND FAILURE TO REMOVE - All purchases must be removed from the auction site without damaging any property and within the posted time frame allotted. Removal is at the Buyer’s sole obligation, cost and risk, and only in a manner approved by the Auctioneers. All costs, responsibility and risk of such removal shall be borne by Buyer and, in every case; Buyer will use prudence and care in such removal. In the event the Buyer fails to pay the whole of the purchase price, fails to remove all purchased items and lots, or comply with any other condition herein contained or agreed to, the deposit shall be forfeited to the Auctioneer and the Auctioneer shall retain a possessory lien on all items or lots of the Buyer. The auction deposit and any payment made by the Buyer shall be retained by the Auctioneers for application against such deficiency. The Buyer agrees that the Auctioneer and/or Seller may retain all monies received pursuant to any such resale and apply that money toward any deficiency without further notice. The Auctioneers reserve the right to require proof of adequate insurance coverage from any Buyer of items or lots requiring dismantling, rigging, hot cutting, refrigerant certification, or any situation deemed necessary by the Auctioneers. Buyers agree to indemnify and save harmless both the Sellers and the Auctioneers and their licensees, employees and agents, against any and all damage caused by the acts of the Buyers and/or their agents, employees, etcetera, in connection with the dismantling, rigging, hot cutting, refrigerant removal, or any situation during the removal process of any item/s or lot/s. Buyers agree that any and all damages to the land or buildings, inside and outside, caused by them must be fixed, replaced or repaired to Auctioneer’s and/or Seller’s satisfaction, before they are permitted to leave with their purchases. If for any reason, the Buyers fail to remove any item or lot within the specified time, the item or lot will be deemed abandoned and the Auctioneer shall have the right but not the obligation, at their sole discretion to resell, discard or remove and store the items or lots at the Buyers’ sole risk and expense, without any notice to Buyer and without waiving any rights that Auction Company or Seller may have against Buyer. The Buyers understand that they will lose any right, title or interest the Buyers may have acquired and the item or lot shall revert and repossess to the Seller or Auctioneer without any further notice to the Buyers. In addition, Buyers will be liable for any rent incurred, labor, storage, hauling, dump fees, etc, and damage suffered by the Auctioneers because of the Buyers failure to remove any item or lot. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to secure all safety equipment to meet all applicable government safety standards in using or removing any items or lots purchased. Any fluids, spills, release into the environment, or any contamination whatsoever caused by the Buyer, their agents, employees, contractors, etc., during the auction or removal, are strictly and solely the Buyer’s expense and liability to correct, remove and clean up. The Buyer takes full responsibility for compliance with applicable environmental laws and exercise all reasonable care to ensure that there is no release to the environment of any hazardous materials, wastes or substances as defined in applicable Federal, State and Local Statues, Laws, Regulations, Rules or Ordinances. The Buyer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Auctioneer and Seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from any and all injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused by the Buyer, their agents, employees or contractors during the viewing and/or removal, as to the use or operation while inspecting the items or lots, and as to the use or operation surrounding the removal of purchased items or lots, and as to any environmental situations created by the Buyer. No purchases may be removed from the auction site until said purchases are paid for in full. Buyers will work in unison with other Buyers to ensure an orderly, safe removal process.
14) REMOVAL EXTENSION - On a case by case basis and at the Seller’s or Auctioneer’s discretion, the Seller or Auctioneer may grant a Buyer a removal extension with a non-refundable (per day) extension fee as set by the Seller or Auctioneer. Full payment of the extension fee must be made at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the start of the extension.
15) NON-DELIVERY (BILL OF SALE – TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OR TITLE) - The Auctioneer and Seller shall in no event be liable to the Buyer for non-delivery (bill of sale – transfer of ownership or title) of any items or lots for any reason whatsoever except for the return to the Buyer of the deposit or other sums paid for such non-delivered items. This non-delivery period extends from the fall of the hammer until the time allotted for the removal process concludes. In no event will the Auctioneer’s or Seller’s liability to the Bidder exceed the amount actually paid by the Buyer. The Buyer hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Auctioneer and Seller shall not be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages. The Buyers shall have no further claim or recourse against Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents. Delivery in this section refers to the transfer of ownership and not the physical delivery of an item or lot to the Buyer or their address. Buyer understands that title transfers are between the Seller and the Buyer and are specifically not a responsibility or liability of the Auctioneer and or Auction Company.
16) NON-DELIVERY OF ITEM/S OR LOT/S - In the event any item/s or lot/s are not available for Buyer removal (for any reason), the Buyer will be reimbursed any monies paid on those item/s and/or lot/s only, and the balance of the purchases must be paid for in-full and removed in the proper time frame. The lack of delivery on any part of the Buyer’s purchase does not nullify the remainder of the purchase. Buyer will proceed in accordance with all terms and conditions posted herein, including any addendum/s and/or attachment/s made to these terms and conditions. In no event will the Auctioneer’s or Seller’s liability to the Bidder exceed the amount actually paid by the Buyer. The Buyer hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Auctioneer and Seller shall not be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages. The Buyers shall have no further claim or recourse against Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents including charge backs, stop payment, cancellation, etc. Delivery in this section refers to the transfer of ownership and the physical delivery of an item or lot to the Buyer.
17) ADDITIONS OR WITHDRAWALS - The Auctioneers reserve the right before, during and/or after the auction, to withdraw from the auction any of the items or lots listed or to sell at this auction items or lots not previously listed. Auctioneers also reserve the right to group and regroup items and lots, or separate items and lots, or parts of a lot as deemed necessary by the Auctioneers. The Auctioneers reserve the right to sell all of the items and lots listed in bulk or to sell any and all items or lots prior to the auction. All items and lots are subject to prior sale, cancellation and sold “with reserve.” Auctioneer and Seller reserve the right to augment the auction with items from additional Sellers. These items and lots may be interspersed and not specifically identified throughout the auction.
18) SALES TAX (if applicable) - All applicable sales tax, according to the governing tax laws in the state where the auction is being held, will be added to the purchase price on all taxable items or lots unless the Buyer files a properly completed tax exempt form with our auction office prior to the auction. All bidders will be subject to the sales tax unless you provide our office with the documentation we require for exemption including (all out-of-state Buyers and out-of-country Buyers must pay sales tax on all items including titled items), unless stated otherwise in the auction terms. There is no elimination of or credit back of taxes once the auction closes and settles. The sales tax is calculated on the total purchase price including the buyer’s premium and any applicable fees and/or expenses.
19) TITLES - Title and Vehicle transfers will be delivered to the Buyer upon full payment and within legal guidelines. A mutually agreeable time and location will be set by Sellers and Buyers to complete notary work at a licensed Notary and the Buyer will pay the applicable taxes and fees. The Buyer and Seller understand that the Auctioneer and Auction Company are not notaries nor involved in the transfer process. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Auctioneers and Auction Company for the transfer. Titles will be transferred within 30 days of the close of the auction unless an extension is warranted.
20) VIEWING - The Buyers are afforded a time specific stated opportunity (or viewing by appointment) to inspect the items and lots prior to final close of the online bidding for the auction. The Buyers are relying solely on their investigations and inspections, and not any representations made by the Sellers, Auctioneers, their licensees, employees and agents or descriptions posted online. The Buyers hereby waive any and all further inspections. The Buyers fully agree and understand that they are purchasing each and every item and lot in an “As-Is”-“Where-Is” condition, with all its goodness and faults. The Sellers, Auctioneers, their licensees, employees and agents, make no representations, guarantees or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever.
21) PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK - Persons attending during viewing and/or removal of items and lots, assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically assume all risks by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the viewing and/or removal is held. Auctioneers, licensees, employees, agents and/or Sellers are not responsible for accidents or theft, personal or physical, on the premises or in coming or going, to and from the viewing and/or removal. All persons in attendance during viewing and/or removal shall exercise proper precautions at all times for the protection of persons and property and shall comply with all safety and health requirements as directed by the Auctioneers, and federal, state and local regulations. Buyer specifically releases Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents from any and all liability thereof.
22) AS IS – WHERE IS – (Attend the Preview!) All items and lots are sold on an “AS-IS”, “WHERE IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS” basis “WITHOUT EXCEPTION” with no warranty of any type expressed or implied as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of wear and/or damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned and/or aged” are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment,” “cancel” or “charge back,” etc., any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks. The Auctioneer and Seller expressly and specifically disclaim, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Removal is at the Buyer’s sole obligation, risk and expense. No sale will be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the items or lots by reason of their being incorrectly described orally or written, invoiced or cataloged, and no liability will be borne by the Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents in respect to any such faults or errors. All marketing and information has been prepared only as a guide and is not offered as completely accurate, nor does it give the Buyers all of the information on the item or lot. Except as herein contained, there shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever. The Buyers will accept the items or lots in spite of any defects or conditions, known or unknown, visible or not visible, and therefore Buyers do by these presents remise, release, acquit, quit claim and forever discharge the Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents from any and all claims now and in the future. The Buyers should avail themselves the opportunity to inspect all items and lots during the inspection period. Again all Buyers are strongly urged to physically inspect the item during the inspection period. All sales are final. No bids can be withdrawn during or after the auction for any reason. Buyer understands that these terms as well as all other terms and conditions can only be amended or revised in writing and signed by the Auctioneer. Buyer also agrees that any oral, written or electronic representation made by the Auctioneer shall not modify these 'AS IS - WHERE IS' terms. Buyer understands that any description given in the catalog or written on the equipment is not guaranteed, and Buyer will rely entirely on their own inspection and/or investigations. All information and descriptions contained in advertising this sale are believed correct, but no responsibility is assumed by Auction Company or Seller for any errors or omissions.
23) DISPUTES - In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Auctioneers/Provider (and our officers, directors, licensees, agents, subsidiaries, employees, and parent companies) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If any dispute arises as to any bidding between two or more Bidders, or as to the Seller, or as to an item or lot, etcetera, the Auctioneers at their sole discretion, may immediately put the disputed item or lot online again for auction or declare the Buyer by decision. The actions and decisions of the Auctioneer shall be binding, final and absolute. Should a dispute arise after the auction, the Auctioneers sales/electronic record will be deemed as final and absolute. In no instance will a dispute be recognized once the item or lot has been removed from the premises.
24) CLAIMS - No claims or returns will be allowed after the items or lots have been removed from the premises. No claim will be allowed for adjustments or rescission of any sales based upon the failure of the item or lot to correspond with any standard and/or expectation of the Buyer. Buyer agrees to not charge back, cancel, stop payment, etc., any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks.
25) POOLING - Pooling or bid rigging is fraud and a serious Federal Offense. The Auctioneers reserve the right to pull the item/s or lot/s from the auction or void any sale at auction or bid on behalf of the Seller/s, when the Auctioneers detect or suspect pooling by two or more Bidders. Pooling will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
26) ITEM/LOT RESPONSIBILITY - Items and lots become the complete and sole responsibility of the Buyers for the care, custody and protection immediately upon the online auction system closing the bidding or in a customary manner changes ownership. It shall be the responsibility of the Buyers to insure their purchases immediately. The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents assume no responsibility for any missing or damaged items or lots and are specifically not acting as the Buyer’s security agent or a police officer.
27) THEFT - Theft is a serious concern to all of us, if discovered, the individuals involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The Auctioneer reserves the right to inspect all vehicles, tool boxes, etc. Instances of theft will result in immediate termination of future bidding and current removal privileges and prosecution.
28) FORUM SELCTION AND APPLICABLE LAW - The parties agree that any litigation or dispute concerning enforcement of this contract or arising out of this online auction shall be brought in the State of Pennsylvania, the jurisdiction shall be in the County of Beaver and that Pennsylvania law shall govern, irrespective of the location, county or state where the auction was held. The prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of court costs and attorney fees incurred.
29) INFORMATION - This site and the information, content, and materials on this site are provided on an “AS IS” “Where Is,” and “Where Available” basis. Auctioneer/Provider makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the content, information, or the materials on this site. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, provider expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, with respect to any of the materials, content, or information on this site or any goods or other products or services offered, sold, or displayed on this site or your use of this site generally, including warranties of merchantability, accuracy of information, quality, title, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of wear and/or damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned and/or aged” therefore are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks.
30) INFORMATION DESCREPENCIES - While quantities and descriptions are believed to be correct, there are no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, and the Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies, inaccuracies or failure of the merchandise to correspond with any standard and/or expectation. No item or lot shall be sold or deemed to be sold by description. A Buyer shall not be entitled to rely on any representations made either in writing or orally, by or on behalf of, the Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents. The description, measurements, dimensions, serial and machine numbers, year, model, quantities, weights, value, quality, capability, usability, function, performance, condition, salability or other particulars set out in the newspaper ads, auction brochures, catalogs, and/or invoices are believed to be accurate, but such information is given by way of identification only and no warranty, condition or guarantee is given or is to be implied as to the accuracy of such descriptions, measurements, dimensions, serial and machine numbers, year, model, quantities, weights, value, quality, capability, usability, function, performance, condition, salability or other particulars, or the genuineness or authenticity of any item or lot, and neither Sellers nor Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents, will be responsible for any damage or loss, consequential or otherwise, arising as a result of any inaccuracy in respect thereof. Announcements and postings shall take precedence over any advertising or pre-auction material, written, oral and/or electronic. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of wear and/or damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned and/or aged” therefore are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “cancel” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks.
32) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND RELEASE - You expressly agree that the use of this Website is at your sole risk, responsibility and obligation. Neither the Auction Company, its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, licensees, employees, agents, third-party content providers, or licensors (collectively, “Providers”), or the like, warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted, error-free or virus-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this site, or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, security, or currency of the Site.
33) ERRORS, OMMISSIONS, ETC - The Site may contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. Further, Auctioneer/Provider does not warrant reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. Auctioneer/Provider reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site. Auctioneer/Provider may make any other changes to this Site at any time without notice. Auctioneer/Provider makes reasonable commercial efforts to make the Site available at all times, however, Auctioneer/Provider is not responsible for any service interruptions, including, but not limited to, interruptions that may affect aspects of the sale of equipment and/or virus’s.
34) INDEMNITY CLAUSE - Buyer/s agree to indemnify and save harmless Auctioneers and their employees, licensees, agents, successors or assigns, against any and all claims, injury, loss, liabilities, lawsuits, damages, demands, action or cause of action whatsoever in any manner arising from this auction or privately negotiated sale; including costs, expenses, or compensation whatsoever, direct or indirect, known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, which the Bidder now has or which may arise in the future on the account of or in any way growing out of or connected with any defects, latent or otherwise, or the physical condition of any items or lots purchased or any law or regulation applicable thereto. The indemnity clause applies to the auction and/or a privately negotiated sale, before, during and after, the auction or the privately negotiated sale, and shall survive settlement or lack thereof. Auctioneers are not responsible for accidents. Buyers must insure their own liabilities, interests, etcetera in all real estate and/or personal property. The Buyer/s also agree to indemnify and save harmless Auctioneers and their employees, licensees, agents, successors or assigns, against any and all claims, injury, loss, liabilities, lawsuits, damages, demands, action or cause of action whatsoever in any manner, etcetera, pertaining to hazardous materials, substances, sites and/or conditions, (known or unknown), and are strictly and solely the Seller’s ownership, responsibility and liability.
35) LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES - You agree that the Auctioneer/Provider and its providers shall not be liable for any damage, loss, or expense of any kind arising out of or resulting from your possession or use of the materials, content, or information on this site (Auctioneers or Provider) or from your purchase or sale of goods through this site regardless of whether such liability is based in tort, contract, or otherwise. In no event, including without limitation, a negligent act, shall Auctioneer/Provider or any of its providers be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business, virus’s, etc.), arising out of or in any way related to the materials, content, or information on this site or any other products, services, or information offered, sold, or displayed on this site, your use of, or inability to use this site generally, or otherwise in connection with this agreement, regardless of whether Auctioneer/Provider or any of its providers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
36) RECORDS - The records (written, audio, video, digital, computer generated and etc.) of the auction kept by the Auctioneers, Providers, bookkeepers and employees will be taken as final in the event of any disputes or claims.
37) AGENCY - The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents are acting as an agent for the “Seller Only” and are not responsible for acts of its principals, nor liability for damages, accidents or theft.
38) BINDING - It is agreed that the Bidder shall be bound by these terms and conditions, and if there is more than one bidder, the obligations imposed by these terms and conditions, shall be joint and several. If any term or condition is determined by a court to be unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and conditions shall not be affected. All terms and conditions shall survive settlement or lack thereof.
39) ABSENTEE BIDS & PROCEEDURE - All absentee bids are handled by the online auction system of bidding. Buyer understands that all terms and conditions posted herein including addendums and attachments, apply to absentee bids as well. Because of the random nature of the auction bidding process, it is possible for the high bid to be by another Bidder, at the same amount that was left by the Absentee Bidder, therefore, it is agreed by the Absentee Bidder that neither the Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees nor representatives, including the online auction service provider assume any liability or responsibility of any kind whatsoever for failure to execute bids for or on behalf of the Absentee Bidder for any reason whatsoever.
40) CREDIT CARD DISCLAIMER - Registrant/Bidder/Buyer understands that the Auction Company assumes no liability for security of credit card numbers on Auctioneers site, emails, etc., including the auction system Provider’s site.
Thank you for Thinking Auction and Choosing Hostetter Auctioneers!
Sherman Hostetter Group LLC
7055 Big Beaver Blvd.
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
Email: [email protected]